JFK Jr's Running Mate Nicole Shanahan

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
what are your thoughts on ivermectin?
From what I know it’s an anti-parasite medicine that has been around for decades, billions of doses taken worldwide. Extremely safe and cheap. The guys who discovered it and pioneered it’s uses won a Nobel prize for it.

It was also used to treat covid patients in combination with zinc, vitamin D and IIRC niacin.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
From what I know it’s an anti-parasite medicine that has been around for decades, billions of doses taken worldwide. Extremely safe and cheap. The guys who discovered it and pioneered it’s uses won a Nobel prize for it.

It was also used to treat covid patients in combination with zinc, vitamin D and IIRC niacin.
hook, line, sinker

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Here’s what I wrote regarding covid….

“It was also used to treat covid patients in combination with zinc, vitamin D and IIRC niacin.”

Nothing in that statement is false. It was used to treat covid. Nothing in your link contradicts that. Maybe reading is hard for you.

It’s also unfuckingbelivable that the actual FDA uses the horse picture when the fact is that people who were treated by doctors with Ivermectin were using the form of it that is made for humans.

You do realize that ivermectin is a drug used on humans since the early 1980s? Literally billions of doses have been given to humans. No confirmed deaths cause to humans using it.

Whether or not it worked as a treatment for covid is still up for debate. I don’t know the answer to that. Many doctors prescribed it along with the other aforementioned substances for covid. Many of those doctors believe that it was effective.

You probably still believe the ”news“ story about gunshot victims being turned away from ERs because of the overwhelming amount of ivermectin overdoses. Do you still believe that that was real?

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Here’s what I wrote regarding covid….

“It was also used to treat covid patients in combination with zinc, vitamin D and IIRC niacin.”

Nothing in that statement is false. It was used to treat covid. Nothing in your link contradicts that. Maybe reading is hard for you.

It’s also unfuckingbelivable that the actual FDA uses the horse picture when the fact is that people who were treated by doctors with Ivermectin were using the form of it that is made for humans.

You do realize that ivermectin is a drug used on humans since the early 1980s? Literally billions of doses have been given to humans. No confirmed deaths cause to humans using it.

Whether or not it worked as a treatment for covid is still up for debate. I don’t know the answer to that. Many doctors prescribed it along with the other aforementioned substances for covid. Many of those doctors believe that it was effective.

You probably still believe the ”news“ story about gunshot victims being turned away from ERs because of the overwhelming amount of ivermectin overdoses. Do you still believe that that was real?
I know what you wrote
I see what you've written
you're an obfuscator
I'm not an obfuscator
you're trying to be better, to prevail
I'm trying to present facts, actuality
your world view leads you to obfuscation
your personality leads you to obfuscation, as you are in competition with everyone all the time.
I want only to present facts.

ivermectin doesn't treat coronavirus/Covid19. It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks or does related to the matter. ivermectin, like hydroxychloroquine, doesn't treat Covid.