Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Now explain the billions Jared got from middle east Govts while serving in Govt? Buy your Truth social stock and Trump bibles yet, rube?
Again, billions were not made until well after Trump was prez AND Jared stopped working in Fed government.

'After Kushner left the White House, he started a private equity firm that received a reported $2 billion investment from the sovereign wealth fund controlled by Prince Mohammed, drawing scrutiny from Democrats.'

"He said the sovereign wealth fund, which has significant stakes in companies such as Uber, Nintendo and Microsoft, is one of the most prestigious investors in the world."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-post-white-house-business-moves-saudis-wealth-fund-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi/

Hunter was bribing DURING Big Guys VP tenure, and after, with no real business investment yet to be known, anywhere, but the Biden family pockets.

Try again.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Again, billions were not made until well after Trump was prez AND Jared stopped working in Fed government.

'After Kushner left the White House, he started a private equity firm that received a reported $2 billion investment from the sovereign wealth fund controlled by Prince Mohammed, drawing scrutiny from Democrats.'

"He said the sovereign wealth fund, which has significant stakes in companies such as Uber, Nintendo and Microsoft, is one of the most prestigious investors in the world."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-kushner-post-white-house-business-moves-saudis-wealth-fund-mohammed-bin-salman-jamal-khashoggi/

Hunter was bribing DURING Big Guys VP tenure, and after, with no real business investment yet to be known, anywhere, but the Biden family pockets.

Try again.
Check your facts boomer, he got money form Qatar and UAE while serving. Keep making excuses for the most corrupt administration ever.

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Can you imagine if Mundus reproduced and hal9000 ended up its school teacher. How cosmically fukked up would that be. :roflmao:
Geez talk about rent free making up fantasy scenarios about other posters. Use some self control and try no to stalk me, freak

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
No, look it up. I do not make stuff up here unlike your ilk. You are a Trumptard contractor right? He screwed people like you his entire shiity life and you support him? What you think you will be able get away with it as well?
I was a superintendent for Lendlease (the general contractor) on the The Trump International Hotel Washington DC - on the final push to get done. I was not there the whole time but came in under bonus contract to help finish the job.

There were 2 subcontractors who field lawsuits for non-payment.
One was a 2nd tier sub (not under contract to Trump) and the other field the lawsuit pre-emptively before receiving final payment just in case the hotel was sold, making recovering the final payment more difficult. Final payment can be and should be held for non-conforming work. Happens all the time.

Now, Pinnochio: please stop your screeching and kindly go F yourself.
Thanks you.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I was a superintendent for Lendlease (the general contractor) on the The Trump International Hotel Washington DC - on the final push to get done. I was not there the whole time but came in under bonus contract to help finish the job.

There were 2 subcontractors who field lawsuits for non-payment.
One was a 2nd tier sub (not under contract to Trump) and the other field the lawsuit pre-emptively before receiving final payment just in case the hotel was sold, making recovering the final payment more difficult. Final payment can be and should be held for non-conforming work. Happens all the time.

Now, Pinnochio: please stop your screeching and kindly go F yourself.
Thanks you.
He has screwed hundreds if not thousands of contractors, still think he is business genius? Truth social sure proved it right Cultist? Pinnochio?, name the lie or just spewing gibbersh like your scumbag hero?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
He has screwed hundreds if not thousands of contractors, still think he is business genius? Truth social sure proved it right Cultist?
Maybe, Pinnochio.
But maybe some companies did crap work and deserved to not get paid. I love doing that, personally.
Maybe some were looking to rob deep pockets.
You don't have to be a genius to not pay for something that isnt what you bought.

Not sure what Truth Social has to do with this but you sure do sound angry.
You ok?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe, Pinnochio.
But maybe some companies did crap work and deserved to not get paid. I love doing that, personally.
Maybe some were looking to rob deep pockets.
You don't have to be a genius to not pay for something that isnt what you bought.

Not sure what Truth Social has to do with this but you sure do sound angry.
You ok?
Most sued person ever, famous for screwing contractors, You are still deluding yourself to see Trump as a business genius. Truth social is proof what a grifter Don the Con is. Gonna name the lie or just keep calling me Pinnochio out of projection? Don't flatter yourself, nothing morons like you and grossdad could possibly post to change my mood.

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Most sued person ever, famous for screwing contractors, You are still deluding yourself to see Trump as a business genius. Truth social is proof what a grifter Don the Con is. Gonna name the lie or just keep calling me Pinnochio out of projection? Don't flatter yourself, nothing morons like you and grossdad could possibly post to change my mood.
You don't read very well and your anger is clouding your perception of reality.
The words, "Trump + business + genius" have never been posted from me on here.

You are in full circular firing squad mode now.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You don't read very well and your anger is clouding your perception of reality.
The words, "Trump + business + genius" have never been posted from me on here.

You are in full circular firing squad mode now.
Ok Pinnichio perhaps not those exact words you did praise his business acumen which is total farce

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Ok Pinnichio perhaps not those exact words you did praise his business acumen which is total farce
No. I said he does the same thing you'd do if you hired someone to come over and build you a concrete patio - but who then never stripped he formwork and cleaned up. You short pay them.

The US education system failed you.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
No. I said he does the same thing you'd do if you hired someone to come over and build you a concrete patio - but who then never stripped he formwork and cleaned up. You short pay them.

The US education system failed you.
with the track record he’s got for non payment and short payments, I guess that All the best people thing didn’t just start when he was president