Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Kushner had private equity firm formed AFTER Trump left office and got $$$ from Saudis.

Hunter had collected bribes DURING Biden's VP tenure (with Big Guy Joe skimming off the top), and we STILL don't know what the Biden family business was?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfolk/2024/03/21/jared-kushners-2-billion-investment-from-saudi-arabia-what-to-know-after-republicans-delay-subpoena/?sh=9c1bb1866f16

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushner-addresses-2-billion-given-saudis-1869757
can you imagine being depraved enough to keep repeating this nonsense after watching the republicans sh!t the bed in slow motion over the last 16 months with their impeachment snipe hunt

careful fkn that chicken, bud, she's 'bout outta miles.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
can you imagine being depraved enough to keep repeating this nonsense after watching the republicans sh!t the bed in slow motion over the last 16 months with their impeachment snipe hunt

careful fkn that chicken, bud, she's 'bout outta miles.
I see you've run out of insults. So tired.

But, looks like you've finally succumbed to the pronoun Kool-aid.

Wokinista indoc complete.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It really is amazing to see the erBB Muppets still trying to defend the bribery and extortion schemes of The Big Guy, his brother Jim and Hunter.
Every accusation a confession from scumbags like you. Russia and China both funded Truth Social but this is ok for the cult leader.

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
At least Hunter did something useful with his crack high before he leveraged the Big Guy and then gave him 10% of it.
I'll give that crazy crack head deadbeat dad that much.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
At least Hunter did something useful with his crack high before he leveraged the Big Guy and then gave him 10% of it.
I'll give that crazy crack head deadbeat dad that much.

Now explain the billions Jared got from middle east Govts while serving in Govt? Buy your Truth social stock and Trump bibles yet, rube?

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
Now explain the billions Jared got from middle east Govts while serving in Govt? Buy your Truth social stock and Trump bibles yet, rube?
I can't do that yet, Pinnochio.

I'd need to do my HW. I may back Trump over Biden but I'm not sticking up for anyone's adult relative.
My allegiance, unlike yours, is not blind.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If you had a son I’d hope he turned out like Hunter.