It's Happening (Elon Musk Taking Over Twatter)

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
oh, so you think the election really was stolen and that Trump was telling the truth?

I mean...what point are you trying to make?

Twitter has rules. they are posted for all to see. Trump broke the rules and was banned

the system works.

you don't have an argument...you're just a libertarian that somehow doesn't respect the wishes of individuals or private businesses, I guess.
He's going to be unbanned now by Elon. Literally twitter is now a service for nazis and Russians to control the worlds information which especially is going to marginalize people of color. How can this happen!

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yeah, say anything that weakens the foundation of leftist narratives of the moment and you’ll get booted.
that's not one of the rules

you never have examples

just feels

this argument is so fkn boring

Elon's gonna have hard lines, too...new boss just like last boss

the victim complex thing is so effeminate. have some self-respect, you fkn losers

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If he lays off half the staff much of the other half will start looking for new jobs sooner rather than later. Especially since Elon is well known for fostering such positive work environments.

Reactions: Woke AF

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
that's not one of the rules

you never have examples

just feels

this argument is so fkn boring

Elon's gonna have hard lines, too...new boss just like last boss

the victim complex thing is so effeminate. have some self-respect, you fkn losers
Dude, people who said covid might have come from a lab were banned. Now that idea is discussed openly because it’s likely to be true.

People who said you could still transmit covid after being vaccinated were banned. Now the people who did the banning claim nobody ever said the vaccine would prevent transmission.

People who say children shouldn’t get sex change operations are banned.

People who say men aren’t women are banned.

Use the word “groomer” and you get banned.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think a lot of people will leave, just because.

Social media is the devils workshop.

And I don't even believe in magical thinking

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island