It's Happening (Elon Musk Taking Over Twatter)

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
the truth that you care naught about defensible, fact-based argumentation and instead profess to operate on feeling, driven by spite....

yes, hurts to hear
... because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I was happy when Dorsey left and hoped it would get better. I guess now I feel the same that maybe there could be a fair playing field. We'll see
Difference between Dorsey and Musk is that Dorsey isnt afraid of losing everything. Musk needs to cater to Libs to keep Twitter from becoming MySpace. Its sux but thats his user. Enough influential Cons aren't gonna come out of the woodwork. Leon can burn it down. Its a private company now. But he wont. He is going to try to keep it together at the expense of Tesla. What a fucking Moron. Trump is loving it. He hates Musk and Twitter. He wants to cash in on TS! This is the perfect storm for him.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What an anchor to have around your neck! Teslas gonna suffer. Musk will cave to the fucking libs because he cant afford to have Twitter die. $44B fuckup. He cant unload it to anybody. The question is how much will he let it drain his other resources before he cuts bait?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What an anchor to have around your neck! Teslas gonna suffer. Musk will cave to the fucking libs because he cant afford to have Twitter die. $44B fuckup. He cant unload it to anybody. The question is how much will he let it drain his other resources before he cuts bait?
His ego is too big to let it go for what would surely be a massive loss.