It's a good thing iFall ran off to Az

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's 100% fake news

All you have to do is drive around for 5 minutes and you'll see otherwise
And yet you still can't produce photos of the local examples of extreme atavism? :shameonyou:

I mean, c'mon it's not like you can provide surf-related content anymore. The least you can do is document the local freak show and post up the highlights. I have faith that you can outdo the St. Louis Moran of previous internet fame. If your area is anything like Kingman, I know there is some serious untapped potential.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
And yet you still can't produce photos of the local examples of extreme atavism? :shameonyou:

I mean, c'mon it's not like you can provide surf-related content anymore. The least you can do is document the local freak show and post up the highlights. I have faith that you can outdo the St. Louis Moran of previous internet fame. If your area is anything like Kingman, I know there is some serious untapped potential.
is peopleofarizona dot com a website yet?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Ifail's kind of people, HB got too upscale for him.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Ifail's kind of people, HB got too upscale for him.
No, the usual transition from HB/NB/909 (highly interchangeable) is to Idaho. Arizona is more like slummy Idaho. You do have more waist-high chain link fencing surrounding houses in AZ. Can get a great place for $50K if you don't mind the neighbor's houses blowing up from errant meth cooking.

Reactions: mundus

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

He can provide more surf related content from the grave than Skully. With kids a little older than yours but still in the ballpark ifall can save enough to retire without a rich kid upbringing in richville, LA.

afoaf and others have talked about moving inland, or someplace without surf as consistently good as the OC/LA area
:roflmao: :dancing::ban::foreheadslap:

at about the age you are.

afoaf can spend a couple of weeks a year here and catch more quality waves than you can in a year up there. Quantity over quality? I think not.

Just saying.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
If this holds up to legal challenges (it won’t) I’m going to invest in gas powered cars to sell on the used market. Their value will skyrocket.

This diktat is really going hurt low income people.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
why? it says in the article you just wont be able buy them new anymore. still can get them used or out of state.
Demand for used cars will increase raising their value making them less affordable to low income people.

This has to be explained to you?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Demand for used cars will increase raising their value making them less affordable to low income people.

This has to be explained to you?
I’ll bet you Duffys Used Cars brings in less revenue than Tesla. Loser punches themself in the dick.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
He can provide more surf related content from the grave than Skully. With kids a little older than yours but still in the ballpark ifall can save enough to retire without a rich kid upbringing in richville, LA.

afoaf and others have talked about moving inland, or someplace without surf as consistently good as the OC/LA area
:roflmao: :dancing::ban::foreheadslap:

at about the age you are.

afoaf can spend a couple of weeks a year here and catch more quality waves than you can in a year up there. Quantity over quality? I think not.

Just saying.
Retirement would be nice but I'm not of the mindset of forestalling life (especially surfing) for 15 years for an uncertain future.

And also, once you're out of your 20s, it's not like you can stop surfing for 6 months and then snap back into it first session back better than when you had surfed the last time. Getting that rhythm back takes a while; I can tell you that first hand. Nice that the waves are much better quality but if you are not surf maintaining at least a few times a week, how long will you be able to surf for and how well by the time you finally descend on said quality waves?

I have a job prospect up north that would allow an earlier retirement but in an area with better surf when it gets good for sure, but counterbalanced with cold, shitty weather, fires, and long flat, windy spells, man, I am not 100% sold on it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

You've asked for photos? When?

Here's two that are easy to find. There's more trucks around and a lot more roadside stands. Not to mention countless signs and flags. Hell, my son's baseball coach's street has a flagpole in front of every house, and there's a Trump flag on every flagpole

And if you really want extreme atavism, I'll just drive to Florence and go to Wal Mart

IMG_3446.JPGIMG_0979.JPG

A LOT of people have that sticker

And there are a ton of people flying the NO MORE BULLSHIT and FUCK YOUR FEELINGS flags

• Haha
Reactions: laidback

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

Here's two that are easy to find. There's more trucks around and a lot more roadside stands. Not to mention countless signs and flags. Hell, my son's baseball coach's street has a flagpole in front of every house, and there's a Trump flag on every flagpole

And if you really want extreme atavism, I'll just drive to Florence and go to Wal Mart

View attachment 98217View attachment 98218

And there are a ton of people flying the NO MORE BULLSHIT and fook YOUR FEELINGS flags
Trump Derangement Syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

And there are a ton of people flying the NO MORE BULLSHIT and fook YOUR FEELINGS flags
I never made a specific request but we need some toothless tweaker walking ferrets on acid photos. I've been through Yuma, Kingman, Phoenix, etc.; they're out there. My sincere regret that I have none to share either from those places. Ditto Escondido. The chain link fence stole the focus off the fat drunk lady swigging from a handle of Smirnoff and cussing out everyone in and around the parking lot. A shame.

But yeah, there's gotta be some good Salton Sea style freakshows you can exploit. We're talking Keenfish July 4th photos in reverse. Extra points if they're rolling with multiple pythons. It's gotta outdo the Moon the Train day in Capo.

They have the same Trump sales kiosks all around OC but I don't ever see anyone frequenting them.

Florence? You're an amateur. Even Topeka wasn't bad. Just large and Rascally. But the one outside Hattiesburg holy sh!t all spectrums accounted for and that was before Trumpmania.

And your area sounds like it is full of kooks. But at least you'll have new people to talk about Ayn Rand with. :roflmao:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I never made a specific request but we need some toothless tweaker walking ferrets on acid photos. I've been through Yuma, Kingman, Phoenix, etc.; they're out there. My sincere regret that I have none to share either from those places. Ditto Escondido. The chain link fence stole the focus off the fat drunk lady swigging from a handle of Smirnoff and cussing out everyone in and around the parking lot. A shame.

But yeah, there's gotta be some good Salton Sea style freakshows you can exploit. We're talking Keenfish July 4th photos in reverse. Extra points if they're rolling with multiple pythons. It's gotta outdo the Moon the Train day in Capo.

They have the same Trump sales kiosks all around OC but I don't ever see anyone frequenting them.

Florence? You're an amateur. Even Topeka wasn't bad. Just large and Rascally. But the one outside Hattiesburg holy sh!t all spectrums accounted for and that was before Trumpmania.

And your area sounds like it is full of kooks. But at least you'll have new people to talk about Ayn Rand with. :roflmao:
I’ve been to Topeka, and I’ve been places much worse. That’s not even an ex-Confederate state!

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California

they have a few of these in Laguna Niguel now. I was like wtf. wish i had a bag of sh!t to throw at them.