It cannot be good for the United States to have such a weak leader

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Retard, you spend all day here defending Trump who is arguing for unbridled executiive power.
Yup, still three steps behind.

My "defense" of Trump is only a secondary effect of my attack on the Trump critics. I'm not here to defend Trump, I'm here to make you people feel bad about devoting your life to #Resistance

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yup, still three steps behind.

My "defense" of Trump is only a secondary effect of my attack on the Trump critics. I'm not here to defend Trump, I'm here to make you people feel bad about devoting your life to #Resistance
Keep telling youuself that, reality shows a delusional rube with terminal case of Dunning-Kruger,

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, what would give you that idea? My example of Rome?

Our original setup here is fine. Less bloat, less federal government, less executive power
That is great but I find it odd that you think this shitshow is the means to the end.

How long before this change to the good old days occurs?

You don't think the over reach of the religious far right and Big Money won't be an issue?

Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
That is great but I find it odd that you think this shitshow is the means to the end.

How long before this change to the good old days occurs?

You don't think the over reach of the religious far right and Big Money won't be an issue?
The overreach of the religious far right and big money already are the issues. Exposing what a sham government and getting as many people to realize it as possible is the goal.

It's like the Epstein didn't kill himself meme, or even the whole "election interference" nonsense. No matter how much "they" try to control the message and the media, rank and file people with the power of information and the internet still hold the power.

Jesus fuck I sound like I'm heading towards GIG

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The overreach of the religious far right and big money already are the issues. Exposing what a sham government and getting as many people to realize it as possible is the goal.

It's like the Epstein didn't kill himself meme, or even the whole "election interference" nonsense. No matter how much "they" try to control the message and the media, rank and file people with the power of information and the internet still hold the power.

Jesus fook I sound like I'm heading towards GIG
I love how crazy you are.

I envy your idealism.

My friend who became a DT fan has the same trait.

I think it's a self regulation strategy.

Like is hard and can end in a scream.

So we all do what we can.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it's about being a certain age too.

You see the corruption of life and it triggers certain thought patterns.

Some people get meaner and more selfish.

Others, like myself, seem to get kinder.

I used to say live and let live . . .

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So you're a petty little sad vindictive man.

I knew it.

And talking about how Trump gave "us" everything he promised "us" doesn't sound like not defending Trump. Besides being stupid and untrue.