It cannot be good for the United States to have such a weak leader

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Competing, conflicting bilateral alliances caused WW1, the resolution of which was a major cause of WW2.

Since WW2 strong, multilateral alliances have kept international shooting wars to a historic low.
There hasn't been a day without a shooting war since WWII, the difference is they are just proxy wars and not between the Great Powers because of htis

The UN has nothing to do with it. And speaking of competing alliances, what do you think NATO and the Warsaw Pact were?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What do you do when a system crashes? You reboot it. The system needs a reboot
Can you give an example of a super power like America being damaged by the excessive corruption and incompetence of it leader and this leads to something better?

I wish I thought you were right.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Can you give an example of a super power like America being damaged by the excessive corruption and incompetence of it leader and this leads to something better?

I wish I thought you were right.
Rome

When the corrupt Senate was finally destroyed Rome reached its greatest heights over the next couple centuries

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So you had to go back to 2 thousand years for an example?

And you think that is what is happening now? :poop: ;)
No, Trump would be like the first Gracchi brother, the first rumbles of the systems starting to crumble

And yes, I had to go back 2000 years because there's not that many superpowers that have existed. Britain's empire crumbled due to the two world wars, and I'm just not that familiar with the various Chinese dynasties.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
And they are only people.

The difference is their fears are different than your fears.

You both share the quality of being easily scared.
I was thinking about this:

There is another difference, which is the level of certainty of your typical right wing dummy.

There is no self doubt.

I'm in a perpetual state of doubt and hope I am wrong.

Randomness and momentum might carry the day.

But it won't be due to trumps good leader ship.

It still think it's a bad idea to have a venal psychopath like trump running the county.

--Fearful man out! :poop:

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, Trump would be like the first Gracchi brother, the first rumbles of the systems starting to crumble

And yes, I had to go back 2000 years because there's not that many superpowers that have existed. Britain's empire crumbled due to the two world wars, and I'm just not that familiar with the various Chinese dynasties.
I think the interesting comparison would be to look at countries that sank into chaos as a result of corrupt incompetent leadership.

You're line of thinking is corrupt leadership will lead to positive changes but I don't think that is what will happen.

I do think your POV would make self regulation easier during this monumental sea change in the same way that thinking Jesus is going to make things all right would.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I think the interesting comparison would be to look at countries that sank into chaos as a result of corrupt incompetent leadership.

You're line of thinking is corrupt leadership will lead to positive changes but I don't think that is what will happen.

I do think your POV would make self regulation easier during this monumental sea change in the same way that thinking Jesus is going to make things all right would.
There's always going to be chaos involved at some point. Do you actually think I don't realize this?

Corrupt leadership is the problem, and will bring on the solution, not be the solution itself

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You don't even have to go back 2000 years to find a country who sank into chaos because of a corrupt psychopath.

But no, let's go back to the time when rape was considered a form of entertainment.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What do you see replacing this current set up?

A benevolent dictatorship?
No, what would give you that idea? My example of Rome?

Our original setup here is fine. Less bloat, less federal government, less executive power

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, what would give you that idea? My example of Rome?

Our original setup here is fine. Less bloat, less federal government, less executive power
Dude, your team is all about increasing executive power! You really need a reboot!