Isis attack in Russia

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
As you guys vainly try to draw moral equivalences to justify the actions of the "Religion of peace" you fail to provide examples of equal atrocities. They don't exist or at best you'd have to go back many years and point to a terrorist bombing but you don't find catholics beheading protestants or english beheading irish.
I don’t see much of a difference between what the IRA does and what the muslin jihadis do.

i also don’t see much of a difference between invading entire countries and bombing the fvk out of them (as we did to Iraq and Afghanistan) and what the muslin jihadis do.

As Michael Corleone said it……”we’re all part of the same hypocrisy“

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You think that's some kind of gotcha? :roflmao:

Believing in American Exceptionalism is a bad look, but more importantly, it's dangerous to trust your government like you do, and we've seen that played out many times
Dude, any sane examination of reality would show how batshit you are. How many politically motivated executions in the west in say last 5 years, how about Russias complete sham elections, and universally known as one of the most corrupt authoritarian Govts Worldwide.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don’t see much of a difference between what the IRA does and what the muslin jihadis do.

i also don’t see much of a difference between invading entire countries and bombing the fvk out of them (as we did to Iraq and Afghanistan) and what the muslin jihadis do.

As Michael Corleone said it……”we’re all part of the same hypocrisy“
Mundus sees a difference

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Dude, any sane examination of reality would show how batshit you are. How many politically motivated executions in the west in say last 5 years, how about Russias complete sham elections, and universally known as one of the most corrupt authoritarian Govts Worldwide.
So the US is not fighting a proxy war with Russia right now? We've cut off Ukraine?

You're like the dipshits that say "Ukraine would never attack civiilans, that's what Russia does!"

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
So the US is not fighting a proxy war with Russia right now? We've cut off Ukraine?

You're like the dipshits that say "Ukraine would never attack civiilans, that's what Russia does!"
Russia broke how many agreemernts to launch their unprovoked invasion of Ukraine? I like how you manage to ignore the facts I posted to move the goal posts. Your sick mind causes you to back the greater of evils in every case.

• Haha

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Russia broke how many agreemernts to launch their unprovoked invasion of Ukraine? I like how you manage to ignore the facts I posted to move the goal posts. Your sick mind causes you to back the greater of evils in every case.
I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of Russia's historical relationship with Ukraine. You shouldn't either. I just know its none of our business.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of Russia's historical relationship with Ukraine. You shouldn't either. I just know its none of our business.
Proud of your ignorance once again, only person proud of how dumb they are.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
As opposed to you, attempting to pretend that you're smart, fooling nobody, and mangling the English language in nearly every post that is longer than 25 words. :crazy2:
Making up stuff as always. You are so pathetic you think typos are a gotcha

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The IRA pretty much stood down after it turned out (via referendum) that most of the Irish public was not down with their violence and was OK with Northern Ireland staying British.

Most Muslim jihadis don't GAF what the public thinks.

Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The IRA pretty much stood down after it turned out (via referendum) that most of the Irish public was not down with their violence and was OK with Northern Ireland staying British.

Most Muslim jihadis don't GAF what the public thinks.
definitely one very important distinction, and I'm not sure we'll ever see an end to jihadi violence.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Fucking towel heads. Just the scourge of the earth. I hope they go after their families. Kill them all. Men, women and children.

• Dislike
Reactions: One-Off

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
It sure as hell was part of Trump's first campaign manager's business. Why is that? And why did Trump choose someone so tied to Russian interests in Ukraine to run his campaign?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nothing you said has anything to do with my line of questioning. Stick to the topic

Also, were you as incensed about the unprovoked invasions of Mexico, Cuba, the Philippines, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan by the US?