Is Trying to overturn an election in America right or wrong?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So you’re not talking about Texas, North Dakota, Florida or Arkansas which did the same?

its weird none of the lawsuits on this were successful. It’s weird nobody challenged these changes even though most were done months in advance of the election. weird.
RE Florida Texes ETC ETC...you have to look at their election laws and see who has what authority and what the process is. Just because something was changed doesn't;t mean it was changed without authority.

It's not weird. The Republican Party is run by a bunch of retards and judges clowned their filings accordingly. The challenges were kicked out of court either because they were filed late or they filed incorrectly. They weren't serious...just going through the motions for public consumption. Republican politicians are a collection of grifters like Lindsay Graham who talk a big game but are absent in function...except fundraisers. Democrats play hardball. Mark Ellias rarely loses.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
RE Florida Texes ETC ETC...you have to look at their election laws and see who has what authority and what the process is. Just because something was changed doesn't;t mean it was changed without authority.

It's not weird. The Republican Party is run by a bunch of retards and judges clowned their filings accordingly. The challenges were kicked out of court either because they were filed late or they filed incorrectly. They weren't serious...just going through the motions for public consumption. Republican politicians are a collection of grifters like Lindsay Graham who talk a big game but are absent in function...except fundraisers. Democrats play hardball. Mark Ellias rarely loses.
I believe the point was that multiple states enacted similar laws in the face of the pandemic, but people only seem to take issue with the states that went to Biden

if you want to throw them out, throw them all out

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I believe the point was that multiple states enacted similar laws in the face of the pandemic, but people only seem to take issue with the states that went to Biden

if you want to throw them out, throw them all out
I agree. It's not like I'm searching for this stuff. Laws are laws and they should either be followed or changed. You and I don't get to pick and choose which ones we follow. Josh asked one of his infantile questions. I answered it...then stuazole wanted to go on a tangent.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Lawyers exist to win on a technicality. Seeking that technicality out to test it is not a crime.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

No, they did exactly what you’re complaining about. Texas in particular was Newsworthy bc they aldo led the lawsuit against those blue states for doing exactly what they had done.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
No, Im talking about Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. Each state had a similar law requiring signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots and or a request process for absentee ballots. In the general election the state election boards removed the verification and or request requirements without seeking ratification from the state legislator, which is required by local laws.
Which isn’t an advantage for one party or the other, unless your party’s main strategy is voter suppression in key districts.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Receipts.

The documents Stephanie Hofeller retrieved from external hard drives contain redistricting work her father did in several other states and also revealed his role in the Trump administration’s efforts to include a citizenship question on 2020 census forms. Courts also blocked the citizenship question for the census.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and sirfun

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Receipts.

So asking people if they are citizens, which was how the census was conducted up until the Obama admin is a bad thing? How does that suppress votes when non citizens aren't allowed to vote anyway? Does our government represent the citizens of the US or everyone that just so happens to be passing through?

I look forward to your sad attempt to parrot more political talking points like a bootlicking muppet.

The courts didn't block the citizenship question, they ruled the Admin didn't comply with notice procedures according to federal law that are required to make administrative changes. See my earlier comment about the Republican Party being a collection of morons..

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
So asking people if they are citizens, which was how the census was conducted up until the Obama admin is a bad thing? How does that suppress votes when non citizens aren't allowed to vote anyway? Does our government represent the citizens of the US or everyone that just so happens to be passing through?

I look forward to your sad attempt to parrot more political talking points like a bootlicking muppet.

The courts didn't block the citizenship question, they ruled the Admin didn't comply with notice procedures according to federal law that are required to make administrative changes. See my earlier comment about the Republican Party being a collection of morons..
Laws protect people, not just citizens.

Not counting people living in country, regardless of citizenship affects the numbers of house reps in congress. So yeah, Dems are leveraging that while senate majority advantage goes to flyover county.

Guy who drew up gerrymandered districts ends up in Trump camp like a fly to $hit, no surprise there.

And f*ck you for kink shaming, I’ll lick whatever goddamned boot I please.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Laws protect people, not just citizens.

Not counting people living in country, regardless of citizenship affects the numbers of house reps in congress. So yeah, Dems are leveraging that while senate majority advantage goes to flyover county.

Guy who drew up gerrymandered districts ends up in Trump camp like a fly to $hit, no surprise there.

And f*ck you for kink shaming, I’ll lick whatever goddamned boot I please.
A representative government is there to represent the citizens of the United States according to our constitution this is district by district. Non citizens were never considered to be part of this representation. You all but admit that. the Dems are playing a game to try and put their fingers on the scale.

I don't think you know what the Senate is or what it intention is. The Senate is to represent the state as a whole, not the people of the state. Each state is considered equal in the eyes of the federal government, as it should be.

Gerrymandering :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Have you seen the maps for New York, Michigan, Pennsylvania and California?

Reactions: Ifallalot