Is Trying to overturn an election in America right or wrong?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
which election laws were broken?
Some states had laws on the books regarding ballot collection that were ignored. The Zuckerberg cash for municipalities was illegal, drop boxes and no excuse absentee ballots were illegal in many states. They used COVID as an excuse (legitimate or not) there's a process for changing election laws through he state legislators that wasn't followed. These laws are black and white and were ignored as part of a driven hysteria.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Some states had laws on the books regarding ballot collection that were ignored. The Zuckerberg cash for municipalities was illegal, drop boxes and no excuse absentee ballots were illegal in many states. They used COVID as an excuse (legitimate or not) there's a process for changing election laws through he state legislators that wasn't followed. These laws are black and white and were ignored as part of a driven hysteria.
Link?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
He might be talking about Texas, North Dakota and Arkansas, who made slight tweaks bc of Covid that obviously benefited trump.
No, Im talking about Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. Each state had a similar law requiring signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots and or a request process for absentee ballots. In the general election the state election boards removed the verification and or request requirements without seeking ratification from the state legislator, which is required by local laws.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Doug figures that if you speak authoritatively, people will assume you know what you're talking about.
First, I'm not talking..I'm writing. It's impossible to anonymously write "authoritatively" because the reader can freely accept, reject, or question what I've written. I'm guessing you find complete sentences intimidating given your history here and your erbb muppet social circle. I assume you're happier when the conversation revolves around your shortcomings in manhood, cognitive, body fat percentage and sexual persuasion.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
No, Im talking about Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan. Each state had a similar law requiring signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots and or a request process for absentee ballots. In the general election the state election boards removed the verification and or request requirements without seeking ratification from the state legislator, which is required by local laws.
signature validation is also done post hoc as part of the audit process

that is how they have caught a number of people who had submitted ballots illegally

one can employ links to other reputable sources to engender their argument with authority

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So you’re not talking about Texas, North Dakota, Florida or Arkansas which did the same?

its weird none of the lawsuits on this were successful. It’s weird nobody challenged these changes even though most were done months in advance of the election. weird.