Is this for real?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
BTW2, Anyone else here score that freak barrel fest at Ledbetter beach break a few years ago.

I surfed East Beach right at the end of Milpas.

Was driving down Milpas after a quick job (always have a board with me) and while sitting at the light at Cabrillo I saw these fucking a-frames just detonating 10 yards off the beach.

Parked and got a couple, the wind turned and it got weird. Driving toward another spot passing by Ledbetter I saw the full on pros and bro super session going off. Ended up paddling out near the yacht club getting shacked.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Do you think that's where Bohter developed his flat earth theory?
No we have proof of post from bohter and boneroni exchanging words at Cam'Puss. I also have passed path with bohter and his truck loaded with ranch boat getting on the 101 Northbound:socrazy:

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
BTW2, Anyone else here score that freak barrel fest at Ledbetter beach break a few years ago.

I surfed East Beach right at the end of Milpas.

Was driving down Milpas after a quick job (always have a board with me) and while sitting at the light at Cabrillo I saw these fucking a-frames just detonating 10 yards off the beach.

Parked and got a couple, the wind turned and it got weird. Driving toward another spot passing by Ledbetter I saw the full on pros and bro super session going off. Ended up paddling out near the yacht club getting shacked.
During Maria? Local beach break looked liked closed out skeleton bay 2'-4' shallow lefts on my 5'2" gbuzz middle of Summer:) no one around.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fucking Gabe gets the wave of century. He said it was the best barrel of his life (and he’s a well traveled man). The first third of the wave isn’t even in this video (there’s another vid that Gabe has showing the part not shown here). He took off way behind the wall. Guy next to him was in position and told Gabe to go.

• Wow
Reactions: rowjimmytour