Is Nikolas Cruz a hero to the left?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
jbd said:
I have a hard time believing anybody especially a parent left or right would want this kid to be a hero of any kind to anyone ever.
Perhaps hero is too strong of a word but there is no denying that the left acts like he wasn't even there or as if the gun dragged him to the school and forced him into committing the crime. Where is their outrage at this individual? Its nonexistent. Make no mistake the left does have a tolerance for crimes that help them advance their agenda.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
I have a hard time believing anybody especially a parent left or right would want this kid to be a hero of any kind to anyone ever.
Perhaps hero is too strong of a word but there is no denying that the left acts like he wasn't even there or as if the gun dragged him to the school and forced him into committing the crime. Where is their outrage at this individual? Its nonexistent. Make no mistake the left does have a tolerance for crimes that help them advance their agenda.
By that same reasoning the right has a tolerance as well. Using these tragedies to push gun rights, to do nothing and to recruit more members/drones.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
You do know that he's in jail and will be there for life right?

Is anyone on the left calling for his release?

You got secret info?

Because that would be good evidence to support your conclusion.

As it stand now, it seems like you just want it to be true.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
"Perhaps hero is too strong a word"

Dude, why don't you just man up and apologize for this whole thread? I don't spend much time in the politics forum and am not entirely convinced of its value to the erBB in general, except in, sadly, revealing the true nature of people who post here.

What the hell kind of example are you setting for anyone spewing this kind of ill-informed, accusatory blanket statement bullshit? That you don't see any outrage towards Cruz amongst the general population outside of the obvious echo chamber you live in tells me all I need to know. I know plenty of folks on all sides of the political spectrum who are horrified by this kid and what he did.

Unsolicited advice:
Get off the erBB for awhile. Get off the Internet for awhile. Get away from the TV. Spend some quality time with your kids. Ask yourself seriously, what sort of frame of mind you'd have to be in to post up something as shameful as this in the first place. Then if you decide to eventually come back to the erBB, consider shedding your anonymity. Having actual repercussions for what you say to people can work wonders

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
jbd said:
Perhaps you should pay closer attention to the level of political discourse coming from the left since this school shooting. The left doesn’t view this as evil. They view this as an opportunity to push an agenda. Sorry if that offends some of you but that is what is going on. Never let a crisis go to waste.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
manbearpig said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
By that same reasoning the right has a tolerance as well. Using these tragedies to push gun rights, to do nothing and to recruit more members/drones.
The right is not using the tragedy at all. They are reacting to the left’s use of a tragedy to advance their agenda of destroying liberties guaranteed in the Constitution.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Perhaps you should pay closer attention to the level of political discourse coming from the left since this school shooting. The left doesn’t view this as evil. They view this as an opportunity to push an agenda. Sorry if that offends some of you but that is what is going on. Never let a crisis go to waste.
You truly have no shame do you?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Both sides have an extremist or two who are trading allegations about the other side giving moral support to Cruz and the other shooting freaks.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Context is everything. If you don’t spend much time on this political forum as you claim you are missing the context of the debates that have been going back and forth here for weeks, months and years. There are posters here who for years have gleefully raced to their computers to exploit these shootings to attack the views of others. Do you find the posts by these individuals equally offensive? You ok with their posts because you agree with their politics?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
It was a question based of a twisted stupid notion that if you don't agree with the original poster that you think think kids should be shot in school. Wasn't worth a response.
^^ What he said. ^^
This^

Gromsdad is is too stupid to understand his own hypocrisy.

He'll never understand why most of us don't share in his desire to kill.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Context is everything. If you don’t spend much time on this political forum as you claim you are missing the context of the debates that have been going back and forth here for weeks, months and years. There are posters here who for years have gleefully raced to their computers to exploit these shootings to attack the views of others. Do you find the posts by these individuals equally offensive? You ok with their posts because you agree with their politics?
I love it when you play the Victim.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
"Perhaps hero is too strong a word"

Dude, why don't you just man up and apologize for this whole thread? I don't spend much time in the politics forum and am not entirely convinced of its value to the erBB in general, except in, sadly, revealing the true nature of people who post here.

What the hell kind of example are you setting for anyone spewing this kind of ill-informed, accusatory blanket statement bullshit? That you don't see any outrage towards Cruz amongst the general population outside of the obvious echo chamber you live in tells me all I need to know. I know plenty of folks on all sides of the political spectrum who are horrified by this kid and what he did.

Unsolicited advice:
Get off the erBB for awhile. Get off the Internet for awhile. Get away from the TV. Spend some quality time with your kids. Ask yourself seriously, what sort of frame of mind you'd have to be in to post up something as shameful as this in the first place. Then if you decide to eventually come back to the erBB, consider shedding your anonymity. Having actual repercussions for what you say to people can work wonders

A WELL REGULATED MILITIA:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

We are ALL surfers here, right?
Go surf, rides some waves. Turn off The TV News, turn off the radio news, the internet, your cellie phone, connect with people in close contact to you. You luv your family, friends, right? I do, too...

If you have children, kids,
seriously I ask, do ya want some teen-age dude, a nutcase maybe,
to own+have a military-grade assault weapon(?) in his/her possession?
NK should have NEVER been able to buy that gun. He was a nutcase!

I surf.
There is regulation at many a line-up I might paddle out at.
I feel it is time to do some regulatin', as that 2nd Amendment says.
Towards kooks like NK, (who ain't no hero) and fellow kooks who wanna buy guns.
You agree?
RW

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GDaddy said:
Both sides have an extremist or two who are trading allegations about the other side giving moral support to Cruz and the other shooting freaks.
But you get how making a rule out of an exception is dubious, right?

This is Gross SOP, his extreme confirmation bias at work.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Wah, wah, its not fair! Need a safe space?

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
GromsDad said:
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Yeah in some cases, I do find them equally offensive.

But I'm not gonna spend weeks going through all the posts here and calling everyone out. This is literally the first politics thread I clicked on in months. I was thoroughly offended by the very context of your original post. So much so that I would humbly ask you to humbly re-read it in the context of your own fatherhood, your participation in the brotherhood of man, and in the kind of person you'd like yourself to be remembered as when you one day pass away - hopefully in the far, far future.

Would you want to attend a paddle-out in your honor?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Autoprax said:
GDaddy said:
But you get how making a rule out of an exception is dubious, right?

This is Gross SOP, his extreme confirmation bias at work.
Of course. All I'm saying is that the Mod's stinkeye on the insensitivity would have been a good warning shot across the bow 3 weeks ago.

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
OneWorldEd said:
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
Yeah in some cases, I do find them equally offensive.

But I'm not gonna spend weeks going through all the posts here and calling everyone out. This is literally the first politics thread I clicked on in months. I was thoroughly offended by the very context of your original post. So much so that I would humbly ask you to humbly re-read it in the context of your own fatherhood, your participation in the brotherhood of man, and in the kind of person you'd like yourself to be remembered as when you one day pass away - hopefully in the far, far future.

Would you want to attend a paddle-out in your honor?
You should see his opinions on black people and race in America. GOOD STUFF!

:roflmao: :roflmao: