Is Nikolas Cruz a hero to the left?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
weird, somehow I missed it on my phone

yeah, dude can now never honestly play the "he is debasing the office of the president card"

which will be a very useful card for the foreseeable future

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Chris, you are arguing with someone who has maladapted to a fight response and is on cognitive autopilot.

In this last post he's baiting with an obvious falsehood.

My guess is his way of venting trauma.

Don't try to make sense of his thinking because as I said, he's on autopilot,

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Autoprax said:
Chris, you are arguing with someone who has maladapted to a fight response and is on cognitive autopilot.

In this last post he's baiting with an obvious falsehood.

My guess is his way of venting trauma.

Don't try to make sense of his thinking because as I said, he's on autopilot,
Yup - as I said. This whole exercise was a sort of social experiment on my part.
For what it's worth, Gromsdad proved my hypothesis. That said, it's still not entirely clear to me whether he's an elaborate troll. Regardless, I don't feel the need to engage with him any further.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Better to run away rather than simply state where you disagree with my original post. Call your inability to engage the debate a social experiment all you want and get some like minded trolls to agree with you but it doesn't change my analysis of the conduct from the left.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
Better to run away rather than simply state where you disagree with my original post. Call your inability to engage the debate a social experiment all you want and get some like minded trolls to agree with you but it doesn't change my analysis of the conduct from the left.

Your conclusion is based on the premise that you are reasonable person.

This is messing you up every time.

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
GromsDad said:
If we engaged you in a debate, then that would lend credence to your original post, which was patently absurd. Maybe we should also discuss the merits of the holocaust as well? :monkey:

Some posters waste their time arguing with you. I prefer to just lob insults because its much more fun and a better use of my time.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
GromsDad said:
jbd said:
I have a hard time believing anybody especially a parent left or right would want this kid to be a hero of any kind to anyone ever.
Perhaps you should pay closer attention to the level of political discourse coming from the left since this school shooting. The left doesn’t view this as evil. They view this as an opportunity to push an agenda. Sorry if that offends some of you but that is what is going on. Never let a crisis go to waste.
I'm not really Left or Right. I'm sure someone would class me many ways depending on the topic or issue. I have good friends that are waaay left and waaay right. I'm probably somewhere in the middle . Just because I hunt or own a gun doesn't make me a Republican. To be honest I don't really care for Politics in general....I do like to chime in here though on certain topics. And I'm never really offended by anything on the erBB, I don't take this place too serious. You might consider O.W.E. advise if you truly believe some of this stuff.

Get off the Internet for awhile. Get away from the TV. Spend some quality time with your kids. - O.W.E.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
GromsDad said:

I love it when forum members who never go low come right out and call you stupid.

everywhere you go, there you are.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
FecalFace said:
GromsDad said:
your inability to engage the debate.
Oh my fvcking God.

I'm dying.
If I had a dollar for every thread that GromsDad abandons in the face of
contradictory facts and evidence...

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
GromsDad said:
StuAzole said:
LOL. I can't believe you clowns gave this topic 6 pages.
Seven now. :roflmao: Waaa!!! Gromsdad said mean things about how the left conducts itself.
\

Are you oblivious to the reality that your OP was a pathetic whinge about how mean the left is?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
GDaddy said:
Autoprax said:
GDaddy said:
Both sides have an extremist or two who are trading allegations about the other side giving moral support to Cruz and the other shooting freaks.
But you get how making a rule out of an exception is dubious, right?

This is Gross SOP, his extreme confirmation bias at work.
Of course. All I'm saying is that the Mod's stinkeye on the insensitivity would have been a good warning shot across the bow 3 weeks ago.
Did you join the erBB before it disavowed monitoring by moderators?