Is it time I listened to a Taylor Swift song?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Im not supposed to get it I suppose. Im gonna be 60 soon. Started on the erbb when I was 35-36
At your age you’re kinda old to be catching the gayee.

What was your first erBB handle?

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
pretty much in the same camp as boney (posted earlier).

My daughter is a huge fan.

Folklore is probably a good album to listen to as it's a departure from the super poppy radio stuff.

Reactions: Boneroni

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
pretty much in the same camp as boney (posted earlier).

My daughter is a huge fan.

Folklore is probably a good album to listen to as it's a departure from the super poppy radio stuff.
Yeah, I don't like the other stuff but Folklore is something old bitter white surfers could enjoy if they gave it a chance.

Who is this Boner Over guy?

He's good too.

I like his baritone voice.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I dont find her
attractive. I guess if I did I would get her more.
Your not supposed to like the younger generations music.

It's one of the ways the kids individuate.

IF they don't, it will kill them when you die.

And that is not good for the speices.

Hate away, Ron!

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Your not supposed to like the younger generations music.

It's one of the ways the kids individuate.

IF they don't, it will kill them when you die.

And that is not good for the speices.

Hate away, Ron!
I know I know. You are so right. Thank you. Could someone please put the zitted Fat Guy Meme "Would not bang" meme up please

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
what a fun post. first, I am one of the people that thinks taylor swift is pretty hot looking. second, i don't think i have ever heard her music 'knowing it was her'. maybe i heard it in a supermarket or on a radio at a neighbors house or somewhere, but would have no idea it is taylor swift. so tonight, i'm going to check out some swifty music. i'm curious, kind of excited.

pastel

OTF status
Nov 23, 2022
ok i went through a few taylor swift songs. started with that cardigan sweater song that was posted and then just youtube a few different songs. impressions: taylor swift is still hot. i have definitely heard her songs in every single grocery/retail store. if you listen to the music, seeing her legs helps. i would rather look at her than listen to her, but it doesn't hurt too bad listening her as long as you are looking at her at the same time