Is it time I listened to a Taylor Swift song?

OsideBum

OTF status
Mar 15, 2022
Comon guys. She’s not THAT bad. 5/7 and music is aok.

felt pretty good as a Dad this afternoon when my 8 y/o daughter asked to listen to the Beatles on the way home from ballet practice.

Anyone seen the movie?
My wife and I went to see it. She wanted to see what all the hype is about and I just wanted popcorn. It was a three hour flick which in my opinion was about 2 hours and 45 minutes too long.

On a positive note, it was kind of cool to see the kids in the theatre dancing and really enjoying themselves.

Reactions: keenfish

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My wife and I went to see it. She wanted to see what all the hype is about and I just wanted a handy and to grab her boobs in a public theater. It was a three hour flick which in my opinion was about 2 hours and 45 minutes too long.
Fixed it for you bro

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Love her music or hate it (definitely not my thing, but she is an insanely talented lyricist), the woman is a baller. She is the most powerful person in entertainment right now, bar none.

She has multiple Grammys in something like 5 different categories. She won the first when she was sixteen. Sixteen.

She bypassed the studios and went straight to AMC to sell her tour movie. No reps, just her and her dad. Which means she made the deal and she keeps the money. All of it. And that's just the movie. She made nearly a billion dollars on her last two tours alone.

She has broken literally every record the music biz has. Most of them were held by the Beatles.

The woman is undeniable. There is not a single person on this thread or this board that is at the tippy tippy top of their game the way she is. She's Slater and Jordan all rolled in to one. And as far as earnings goes she shits on them both. It's crazy. Her new NFL boyfriend makes "how adorable" money compared to her.

But yeah, go on about how she's a 6.

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Love her music or hate it (definitely not my thing, but she is an insanely talented lyricist), the woman is a baller. She is the most powerful person in entertainment right now, bar none.

She has multiple Grammys in something like 5 different categories. She won the first when she was sixteen. Sixteen.

She bypassed the studios and went straight to AMC to sell her tour movie. No reps, just her and her dad. Which means she made the deal and she keeps the money. All of it. And that's just the movie. She made nearly a billion dollars on her last two tours alone.

She has broken literally every record the music biz has. Most of them were held by the Beatles.

The woman is undeniable. There is not a single person on this thread or this board that is at the tippy tippy top of their game the way she is. She's Slater and Jordan all rolled in to one. And as far as earnings goes she shits on them both. It's crazy. Her new NFL boyfriend makes "how adorable" money compared to her.

1698149293426.png

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

….Yeah…have fun with that. Maybe she will write a song about you and buy you a mansion. Ill take the t!ts and ass myself.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

@afoaf