If you go to Baja...

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah true believer type public defenders sort of are a last great noble calling. That’s awful, whatever happened

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
I definitely remember driving past it, but I don't think I ever stopped there.
I've definitely had plenty of tacos next door and caught a few fun days out front.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 8.19.27 AM.png

Last edited:

toPBk

Miki Dora status
Mar 27, 2002
North Pacific Beach, CA
las rocas is in Rosarito. my place down there is 100 yards to the south. I've seen a lot of inebriation in that place... doesn't seem too easy to fall off the east side hallway balconies .. maybe a little easier if he fell out/over a west facing room balcony.. Bummer of a story

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
las rocas is in Rosarito. my place down there is 100 yards to the south. I've seen a lot of inebriation in that place... doesn't seem too easy to fall off the east side hallway balconies .. maybe a little easier if he fell out/over a west facing room balcony.. Bummer of a story
That looks like another project that never gets finished. Both coasts are full of them. Is the place timeshare? Is there lots of that around you?

With the exception of the palapa bar in the old Rosarito Beach Hotel I pretty much passed by there towards Ensenada where I had a place to stay.

toPBk

Miki Dora status
Mar 27, 2002
North Pacific Beach, CA
Thats a private house up on the hill across freeway (Geo used to live a few blocks to southeast of that unfinished home) . That said, the resort of Las Rocas always has some type of "new" construction going on

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Thats a private house up on the hill across freeway (Geo used to live a few blocks to southeast of that unfinished home) . That said, the resort of Las Rocas always has some type of "new" construction going on

I believe the jesus is looking directly at Las Rocas

Reactions: Subway and toPBk

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I'm going to go out on a limb and make a guess this wasn't an accident. lol.

That looks like another project that never gets finished. Both coasts are full of them.
Both coasts?

Try all of Latin America, for the most part.

Mostly a result of high interest rates is my understanding (?)

Last edited: