I believe I recall someone saying something like this a year ago….More testing = more cases….

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Israel is one of many countries experiencing record number of COVID-19 cases among its population as the highly-contagious Omicron variant makes its way around the world. Fact-checkers and experts say that this is likely due to an increase in testing compared to other countries.
Also, Israel is the most vaxxed country in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Canada has a higher vaccination rate FFS

he was probably super excited for this gotcha....

everywhere Duffy goes, there he is!

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
And all reasonable people followed up your statement at the time with, well let's see how the death rates look. Because that told the full story.

As it does here in the tweet you posted.

Get a grip.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Policy decisions were based on cases. Still are.
Numbers, what do they mean?

I'd love to see the stats to support your claim that Israel is the most-vaccinated country in the world.

Do you have them? Are they at a 90%+ rate like UAE or Portugal? Or are they actually the 66th most-vaccinated nation like shown here:

• Love
Reactions: sirfun

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The only number that matters is death percentage of population

When you see this, you know that this is all cry-wolf overreaction

Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If you search more vehicles you’re gonna find more contraband. Thats basic math genius.

You don’t reduce cases by reducing testing. You’re just not accounting for the cases that go untested. The cases still exist. Do you think a tree falling in the woods doesn’t make a noise?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If you search more vehicles you’re gonna find more contraband. Thats basic math genius.

You don’t reduce cases by reducing testing. You’re just not accounting for the cases that go untested. The cases still exist. Do you think a tree falling in the woods doesn’t make a noise?
Technically it doesn’t. It may produce sound waves, but noise doesn’t exist unless there is someone to hear it. So the real question is whether sound waves are sound or just potential sound.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Technically it doesn’t. It may produce sound waves, but noise doesn’t exist unless there is someone to hear it. So the real question is whether sound waves are sound or just potential sound.
So if I leave a recording device in the woods and a tree falls with no one around will the recording device not pick-up a sound? Or are recording devices people now too? Just like corporations!