I believe I recall someone saying something like this a year ago….More testing = more cases….

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So if I leave a recording device in the woods and a tree falls with no one around will the recording device not pick-up a sound? Or are recording devices people now too? Just like corporations!
You won’t know until you put your ears to it.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
What’s the total number of Americans who have had COVID? I’m not talking about cases found by positive tests.

Total number who have been infected. What’s that number?
Can't wait to see the payoff on the epic gotcha you're setting up here... Let's see what he's got.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Duffy's solution to defeating COVID is to not get tested.

You cant die from something, if you ignore it exists.

Maybe if we stop doing biopsies, we can finally defeat cancer.

Makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
What’s the total number of Americans who have had COVID? I’m not talking about cases found by positive tests.

Total number who have been infected. What’s that number?
Ohhh, are you going to do numbers for us? Make sure to check it twice!

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Duffy's solution to defeating COVID is to not get tested.

You cant die from something, if you ignore it exists.

Maybe if we stop doing biopsies, we can finally defeat cancer.

Makes sense.
It’s crazy to think that doctors and scientists have been working for almost 40yrs now to find a cure for AIDS and develop new treatments when all they had to do is stop testing. Typical Medical/Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex cashing in!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Can't wait to see the payoff on the epic gotcha you're setting up here... Let's see what he's got.
No gotcha. Just want to know how many people who’ve had it. In my little sphere about 2/3 of the people I know personally have had omicron just in this last month.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
No gotcha. Just want to know how many people who’ve had it. In my little sphere about 2/3 of the people I know personally have had omicron just in this last month.
Zero people in my family have had it.

2/5 of our school carpool has had it.

Only about 10% of our sports teammates have been out with Omicron.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you search more vehicles you’re gonna find more contraband. Thats basic math genius.

You don’t reduce cases by reducing testing. You’re just not accounting for the cases that go untested. The cases still exist. Do you think a tree falling in the woods doesn’t make a noise?
"Cases"

An infection is not a "case"

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I think he is trying to differentiate sound from noise.

Sound is a fact, it is there or it is not.

Noise is a a subjective term.....or so I tried to argue with dear old dad about the tunes on the turntable.

In other words, sound happens (fact) but does it matter (interpretation)? Would guess it helps the people discussing these things to agree to common definitions.

Reactions: Ifallalot

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Would guess it helps the people discussing these things to agree to common definitions.
If that was the case, Politics Forum wouldn’t exists.

Literally 90% of the threads here exist because people can't agree on the definition of words like "ultimatum" and "totalitarian" or "censorship" and "communist".

It's funny because the definition of these words actually exist.

I'm looking at you, DuffyLaCrustBroGrapesDadalot

• Love
Reactions: Mr Doof and $kully