I believe CURRENT THING

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
They are values which I will fight to protect - I don't hate people but I hate bad ideas and bad values
No you don't. You love bad values. You think lying is fine if Republicans do it. you couldn't be more of a hypocrite if you tried

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Hating Trannies is not a value. Trannies are real. You cant stifle them. You cant hate illegal aliens and then hire them because they are cheap labor. You cant bitch about Bidens inflation if Trump is the one who printed all the excess money .

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Generally people run a campaign as being a Uniter. Trump from the get-go rand on grievances and being a divider. Mexicans are rapists. The Muslim ban. You didnt get into college because an Asian did. You didnt get a job because a woman did. He became the hero for many. Now the greviance campaign is the standard for Republicans. Look at Desantis.

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Hating Trannies is not a value. Trannies are real. You cant stifle them. You cant hate illegal aliens and then hire them because they are cheap labor. You cant bitch about Bidens inflation if Trump is the one who printed all the excess money .
Who hates trannies? Who hates illegals?
You are just making stuff up

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You're assuming the definition of "public" building as-in government-owned, I'm assuming "public" as in.a building or shared space open to the public, like a hotel lobby or business.

No one has made that distinction yet
typical ifallalot...shits his pants before he even knows what the facts are

how embarrassing

1666625054346.png