I believe CURRENT THING

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
A lot of the buildings in Europe have central heating. The amount adjustment is pretty minimal.
You can turn the heat down but not up (if it's set at certain level).

But nobody is stopping anybody from having an electric or a gas heater.

Still, we must sh!t pants over a poorly worded sign that Italian person google-translated.
I found in Europe particularly in old dwellings space heaters are used a lit. They don't have a need to heat the whole dwelling. Just the room they are using. Keep the door closed.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I found in Europe particularly in old dwellings space heaters are used a lit. They don't have a need to heat the whole dwelling. Just the room they are using. Keep the door closed.
And they're way less efficient than a whole house furnance

Any way to keep the poors poor

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I hear most owners of very old homes in Europe want to go through the trouble and expense of installing a whole home furnace to replace the system they’ve used without issue for ages.
you see, it's a conspiracy by the globalist blood drinkers to keep the eastern europeans eastern european.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
you see, it's a conspiracy by the globalist blood drinkers to keep the eastern europeans eastern european.
I hear Italians love their space heaters. And Italy was one of the first major nations in Western Civilization. And since west is best, I can’t see how anyone could have a problem with this.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
“Sometime in the last decade, many people — I was one — began to feel robbed of their sense of normalcy by something we couldn’t define. Increasingly glued to our phones, we saw that the version of the world that was spat out at us from them seemed distorted. The public’s reactions to various news events seemed off-kilter, being either way too intense, not intense enough, or simply unbelievable. You’d read that seemingly everyone in the world was in agreement that a certain thing was true, except it seemed ridiculous to you, which put you in an awkward place with friends, family, others. Should you say something? Are you the crazy one?

I can’t have been the only person to have struggled psychologically during this time. This is why these Twitter files have been such a balm. This is the reality they stole from us! It’s repulsive, horrifying, and dystopian, a gruesome history of a world run by anti-people, but I’ll take it any day over the vile and insulting facsimile of truth they’ve been selling. Personally, once I saw that these lurid files could be used as a road map back to something like reality — I wasn’t sure until this week — I relaxed for the first time in probably seven or eight years.“

Reactions: Kaido

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Do you believe that public schools are grooming your children to be tranny groomers with tranny library book readings at tranny story time?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Do you believe that public schools are grooming your children to be tranny groomers with tranny library book readings at tranny story time?
He is going to keep them safe by sending them to a Christian School LOL