How To Be A Woke White Person

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I just can't stand looking at that guy, he's like a less funny, less intelligent, weirder looking Carrot Top.

I suppose I can accept your opinion on the first point, but I take umbrage on your third (the looking part).

Link to show basis of umbrage.

Edit:

I take umbrage and not being able to post a smilie without getting an error.....said smilie would indicate an attempt at humor.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDaddy

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I thought that was pretty funny. Hopefully it makes people aware of the absurdity of going to extremes.

Now you can all tell me what I really meant to say.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I watched some of it. he said that if someone takes a picture of a plate of food, and there's not a black person IN THE FOOD, then someone like me, a woke person, would say that was racist. That's stupid.

There's plenty of racism here and paternalistic white supremacy. If you're going to make fun of me you're going to have to do a much better job. A black person in a plate of food - hilarious.

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
I watched some of it. he said that if someone takes a picture of a plate of food, and there's not a black person IN THE FOOD, then someone like me, a woke person, would say that was racist. That's stupid.

There's plenty of racism here and paternalistic white supremacy. If you're going to make fun of me you're going to have to do a much better job. A black person in a plate of food - hilarious.

ok

Because I'm a Republican I'm threatened by the concept of anti-racism

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Am I to see PRCD in this video? Is this a direct hit on GWS? Just watch 30 seconds if it's too painful.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Am I to see PRCD in this video? Is this a direct hit on GWS? Just watch 30 seconds if it's too painful.
That video collection isn't much different than those Mark Dice interviews down at Oceanside Pier, OB or wherever.

It's nice to be video editor. Ask our resident video editors here. We have more than a few working for "the industry".

Kind of like those Jay Leno "man on the street" bits. Keep all the idiots. Smart ones get the cutting room floor. More entertaining that way. Idiot is funny. Smart is boring as fook.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

He's mixing absurdity into the schtick to get a lil laugh along the way and keep the rhythm staccato, NBD. Face it, super woke people are kind of scolds.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Just watched some Mark Dice. He lies to people. He tells a lie and we laugh that they don't know better. Didn't see Klepper doing that.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
He's mixing absurdity into the schtick to get a lil laugh along the way and keep the rhythm staccato, NBD. Face it, super woke people are kind of scolds.
This whole taking a knee and Black Lives Matter is scolding. Scolding the Police. Scolding racist voting regulations. A lot of scolding. Not really all that funny.