How To Be A Woke White Person

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Actually, you don't feel sorry. You're just virtue signalling that you're better for stopping it after :20 because you can't laugh at yourself.
That's good for you that you watched that whole thing and got a hearty laugh out of it! You should watch it again. Maybe share it on facebook!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I watched more of it. His position requires that he exaggerate to absurd levels. Completely negates his premise.

But for some of you guys it's really funny. OK.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I watched more of it. His position requires that he exaggerate to absurd levels. Completely negates his premise.

That was Seinfeld's whole schtick - making normal situations look absurd/funny. In the new normal, everything is political and nothing is funny, huh? ok.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

It's not an exaggeration if its true. Several posters on here exhibit those exact behaviors.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

The real question is besides virtue signaling on the internet are you doing anything irl that will make a concrete difference in the lives of racially oppressed people?