How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Something tells me that Donnie BooBoo and, consequently, his White House task force will not be keen on this idea. I can't quite fathom why but it seems everything he's done is to sustain, even promote, the spread of the virus.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
her tweet would’ve had way more impact if shed just added a link to the cdc site with the data that supports her picture

‘cuz right now, I just file this in the big bucket of trash along with all the other worthless garbage I’ve read on the internet
That’s a good point, but it’s probably buried in pages of data so the picture is the screenshot.

still doesn’t mean she couldn’t include a link though

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
They didn't die from covid, they died *with* covid

Also "very advanced age"
Is that like not dying from AIDS but dying with AIDS?

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel (beneath the anti-vaxxer layer) on retard memes and conspiracy theories lately. BTW, has Georgia Corrections missed their convicted pedophile by now?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Is that like not dying from AIDS but dying with AIDS?

You are scraping the bottom of the barrel (beneath the anti-vaxxer layer) on retard memes and conspiracy theories lately. BTW, has Georgia Corrections missed their convicted pedophile by now?
Retard memes like actual CDC literature?

Was destroying the country worth it? Over 9000 lives in a country of 330 million?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
That’s a good point, but it’s probably buried in pages of data so the picture is the screenshot.

still doesn’t mean she couldn’t include a link though
that tweet has been removed because it violates twitter rules
thank you ifall for making us aware of the truth before the truth hiders at twitter decided we don’t have a right to know
or maybe she’s the lying piece of crap I assumed she was when she didn’t post the link
:poke:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
that tweet has been removed because it violates twitter rules
thank you ifall for making us aware of the truth before the truth hiders at twitter decided we don’t have a right to know
or maybe she’s the lying piece of crap I assumed she was when she didn’t post the link
:poke:
All that’s proving is that Twitter is a publisher with an agenda

3060C4DA-91DD-48F2-9F29-C8106D4A6FB5.jpeg

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
All that’s proving is that Twitter is a publisher with an agenda

View attachment 97050

Why is there still no link?
and why isn’t table 2 included?

im still skeptical
maybe real
maybe not

unfortunately the cdc is losing credibility. They sqid don’t get tested if you’ve been exposed but are asymptotic
then they reverted back
and the cdc said that there was political motivation in their guidance against testing when exposed

Questionable credibility In a previously apolitical agency due to overreaching influence by a president
I’m sure there’s partisan views on whether that matters

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Retard memes like actual CDC literature?

Was destroying the country worth it? Over 9000 lives in a country of 330 million?
How about retard interpretation? And isn't this coming just on the heels of senior CDC personnel claiming that Trump exerting pressure on them to revised testing guidelines?

Is it really that hard to see the bigger picture that Trump and the more dingbat of Republicans are trying to quash it and pretend it isn't happening? Still in the denial stage. You'll get to acceptance soon enough.

Reactions: Havoc

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
A medical industry study in San Diego did similar research on COVID-19 deaths a couple months or so ago, and basically came up with the same percentage of COVID-19 ONLY deaths.

I posted this chart a few weeks back with statistics to date. Here it is again......

CV19-080820-SD-UNDR-COND.png

Looks near identical to CDC findings.

That would equal to about 27 deaths so far solely attributed to COVID-19 in a San Diego county of 3,400,000 people.

Or, less than 0.001% of the population. We've had 100's die of cancer in SD county that same 6 month period.