How much money did Ivanka and Jared make off Trumby being in office?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Notice how all the Trumptards refuse to respond to the facts regarding Javanka?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
How much money did Ivanka and Jared make off Trumby being in office? Probably not as much as Hunter Biden, right?

If you were running for political office should I be allowed to get away with charging you with a crime just for asking that question?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Yet you laugh at it while crying about how overpaid public workers are with their pensions. Hard working people like Kenny. FOH.
Don't tear something trying to stretch so hard captain virtue signal. Didn't I just say the position shouldn't exist? My laughing is more at the people who think that adding more government is going to fix the corrupt mess that government is

I've always said that garbagemen and electrical workers are more important to modern society than nearly anything else, doesn't mean they should be public workers though. On top of that "not underpaid" =/= overpaid

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yet you laugh at it while crying about how overpaid public workers are with their pensions. Hard working people like Kenny. FOH.
It is ok when his team does it, think about how big as hypocrite you have to be screeching "drain the swamp" while carrying water for the Trump administration?