How much money did Ivanka and Jared make off Trumby being in office?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So I take it we'll have daily crying threads about Hunter when Biden gets elected?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
So I take it we'll have daily crying threads about Hunter when Biden gets elected?
Yes, but there won't be any analogous basis for such. You're out of your mind if you think Biden is going to give his kid a paid position as an adviser in a hypothetical Biden Administration.

Out.
Of.
Your.
Mind.

No, I think it'll be more like Obama, where he got an (R) SecDef, tried to get Judd Gregg, a couple others, and all we hear from the Right is Obama hates Republicans while he had an (R) in his cabinet almost the entire time.

Reactions: $kully and afoaf

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The Trumptards want absolute immunity for the Trump crime family almost like royalty, I thought we didn't want kings in America?

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
How many hamsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Two. But the trick is getting them in there.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
BUH TRUMP
People this is just bait ifallalot is using...to troll or defend team Trump, I'm not really sure.

But it's purely bait. Some of the others on here might actually think Jared/Ivanka are WH Adviser material. ifallalot knows this is swamp nepotism and maybe he has some circular concoction of 'logic' where this burns down the whole system...that sees us living in the coastal first world and jacking off on a message board...