How do you feel about a president faking phone calls with China in an attempt to boost trading markets?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Just to clarify, Stormy Daniels aka Not-So-Deep Throat is one of Trump's Aids.

Not sure which one of his aides leaked that info but when you treat your employees like sh*t, don't be surprised when they anonymously leak info that makes you look bad.
I don't buy that. We have a media that is doing everything it can with no regard for the truth or ethics to damage the President of the United States. They'll even undermine our economy and foreign relations to do it. Then we have suckers like you guys who lack the intelligence to cut through the media's spin and bullshit and believe every anonymous un-named source bullshit story they see because badOrangeMan. You guys should be embarrassed.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How do you feel about a president found to have taken $10,000,000.00 from China funneled through his crack addicted son and 8 other family members after having lied about ever taking money from China?
How do you feel about relatives of a President being installed in Govt with security checks being waived, then taking billions form foreign Govts? Or jacking up rates at his own hotel for secret service when he plays golf?. Or Ivankas chinese trademarks? The list goes on and on. You live in a fantasy world

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why won't the Bidens explain these financial transactions? Why won't the democrat media machine ask?
Asking questions about dishonest speculation while ignoring proven fact. What damaged your brain to such an extent?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What are the crimes?

Why did you feel the need to dig through the archives and dig this thread up?

why are you so obsessed with me?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Why couldnt the Committee identify a single instance of Biden breaking the law?
How do you feel about a president found to have taken $10,000,000.00 from China funneled through his crack addicted son and 8 other family members after having lied about ever taking money from China?
Why won't the Bidens explain these financial transactions? Why won't the democrat media machine ask?
What was the product or service that Biden's granddaughter was providing China?
Hoping you can answer my questions instead of deflecting.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why couldnt the Committee identify a single instance of Biden breaking the law?
What did the Comer report say? According to comer, they have found no evidence of wrongdoing.

If they find evidence of illegal activity, they should prosecute to the fullest extent.

Keep trying. You'll get that carrot eventually.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
The Committee couldn’t answer those questions with anything other that “we didn’t find any actual evidence of illegality.” Why would you think I’m going to do better than your own side with full investigative powers?

if you’re sad about the outcome maybe you should be on the phone w Gym Jordan.

Reactions: hal9000