How do you feel about a president faking phone calls with China in an attempt to boost trading markets?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I still want to know why a president would do this if the economy was so great. Maybe the economy isn’t as great as Trumby is saying it is.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How many "Get Trumby" anonymous sources stories will you fall for before you begin to realize that your emotions are being played with?
The problem is it is an accurate story, again one can't expect cult followers to admit any fault by dear leader.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Then take it up with the google dummy. Either way the markets were up which was the whole fukkin point 10 posts ago.
I'm not exactly the one who needs to take it up with Google.

Anyways, the point really is that the market had been whipsawing back and forth based on Trump's tweets and there is the distinct possibility that there is some insider trading going on as a result. Ifallalot (or Julian the Calendar or whatever he's going by now) is correct though that this isn't exactly something new. There is way too much opportunity for those with access which is probably another reason for how politicians enrich themselves while in office. Personally, I'd love to know who shorted a ton of airline stock just before 9/11. That really got swept under the rug.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm not exactly the one who needs to take it up with Google.

Anyways, the point really is that the market had been whipsawing back and forth based on Trump's tweets and there is the distinct possibility that there is some insider trading going on as a result. Ifallalot (or Julian the Calendar or whatever he's going by now) is correct though that this isn't exactly something new. There is way too much opportunity for those with access which is probably another reason for how politicians enrich themselves while in office. Personally, I'd love to know who shorted a ton of airline stock just before 9/11. That really got swept under the rug.

The markets also seem to have plateaued. What do you guys make of that?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why don't you actually look up what the market actually did instead of stonewalling behind being a Swedegoloid?

You're frequently wrong but are too afraid to admit it. It's a major failing of yours and a good part of the reason why no one respects you.
His absolute refusal to admit ever being wrong points to mental issues.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Can you please list the name of one of the "Trump Aids" that gave this information? Should be easy to do since there is more than one. Thanks.
Just to clarify, Stormy Daniels aka Not-So-Deep Throat is one of Trump's Aids.

Not sure which one of his aides leaked that info but when you treat your employees like sh*t, don't be surprised when they anonymously leak info that makes you look bad.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Can you please list the name of one of the "Trump Aids" that gave this information? Should be easy to do since there is more than one. Thanks.
Your tactics are old
What tactics? You making a bullshit claim based on anonymous, un-named sources.....me calling BULLSHIT and asking you to back up your bullshit claims with evidence. I feel bad for you hal. You're a victim in all of this. I hope you figure it out one day.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
The market is up 360 right now. Must be working. :shaka:
What tactics? You making a bullshit claim based on anonymous, un-named sources.....me calling BULLSHIT and asking you to back up your bullshit claims with evidence. I feel bad for you hal. You're a victim in all of this. I hope you figure it out one day.
I agree he is the victim here. We are all victims — of your nonstop idiot act.