How’s the stock market?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My favorite reply when people ask how I built such a successful sales career?

“have something great to sell, and be very lucky” lol.
NGL I’m a little disappointed in you rn bro, I thought every swinging dick sales bro knew the correct answer…

1666987477137.gif

Last edited:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
in a 2 billion dollar publicly traded company, I have the highest closing ratio of any other sales exec of my tenure and revenue production

better?

in an easily quantifiable manner, I am literally the best at what I do in my Peculiar little niche

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
in a 2 billion dollar publicly traded company, I have the highest closing ratio of any other sales exec of my tenure and revenue production

better?

in an easily quantifiable manner, I am literally the best at what I do in my Peculiar little niche

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
To be fair I was provoked into 80s style braggadocio. I’m just giving the people what they want
You're the only one on here who can pull that off.

The stuff you said about having a good product is true but you'd be amazed how many salesmen snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory in that regard, or whom simply have an inverse Midas touch.

Reactions: Subway

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Locked into a growth portfolio long term I’m not the best at stonks rn but I cashed in a bunch of chips at the absolute top of the market. Couldn’t have timed it any better.

And I’m pretty sure I could be Champion Of The World in the senior division when it comes to excessive cannabis consumption and snowboarding dank pow.

I also have some bouts scheduled for late November/early December at the Bunny Ranch in NV to defend my intergender wrestling championship belt.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Thank you. It was tacky and tasteless and I thought about deleting it but screw it. I said it I’ll own it. I’m not like, jet rich or any nonsense. Just a good account man in an industry tailor made for my eccentric personality. I don’t make as much as Alec Baldwin claims in that famous speech. But I am in fact, a goddamn closer :jamon::ban::waving:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
You're the only one on here who can pull that off.

The stuff you said about having a good product is true but you'd be amazed how many salesmen snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory in that regard, or whom simply have an inverse Midas touch.
yeah, some portion of my sustained success is the simple fact that a certain portion of my colleagues, some of them even “big billers,” are surprisingly dysfunctional in a whole range of benign or even outright devious ways

Reactions: PRCD and grapedrink

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
yeah, some portion of my sustained success is the simple fact that a certain portion of my colleagues, some of them even “big billers,” are surprisingly dysfunctional in a whole range of benign or even outright devious ways
Fucking own it bro. You earned it. Sales is brutal especially if you want your family to be meat eaters on a consistent basis.

And you want to talk about degenerates? Try selling cars. To get the job you need to meet 2/3 requirements at the interview( on time, well dressed, sober).

Got a felony conviction or drug problem?
My best salesman is a manslaughterer and a tweaker. There‘s your desk now sell some fucking cars

Last edited:

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Thank you. It was tacky and tasteless and I thought about deleting it but screw it. I said it I’ll own it. I’m not like, jet rich or any nonsense. Just a good account man in an industry tailor made for my eccentric personality. I don’t make as much as Alec Baldwin claims in that famous speech. But I am in fact, a goddamn closer :jamon::ban::waving:
If you're good, you're good, man! congratz on the hard work and sheer talent.

I also feel I'm the absolute best at what I do... procrastinating and wasting genuine over the top potential... but my english... oh boy, it's that good.

• Love
Reactions: afoaf and Subway

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Fucking own it bro. You earned it. Sales is brutal especially if you want your family to be meat eaters.

And you want to talk about degenerates? Try selling cars. To get the job you need to meet 2/3 requirements at the interview( on time, well dressed, sober).

Got a felony conviction or drug problem?
My best salesman is a manslaughterer and a tweaker. There‘s your desk now sell some fucking cars
I've told this to people before and they don't believe me.

TONS of ex-cons in car sales.