Hotties of Yesteryear

Oct 30, 2019
two that had solid runs of hotness ( probably 50 ish years by some standards ) ... a good sub-category: longevity

pam greer .... smoking from every angle & ready to rock USA style
1710293645099.png

Catherine Deneuve ... of belle du jour - class with selective vulgarity

1710293716432.png

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
Lighting is too perfect.
Shadows are fake af.
Reverse image search on Google shows only one other instance for this image.

Compare with any other image of that time period and it should be obvious.

View attachment 175106

View attachment 175107
Gotcha. I knew it looked manipulated, but dang. sexy AI bitches but that’s creepy AF. I’d imagine it won’t be long until they’re spot on, ugh.

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
This got off topic somewhat, but in a way 1/2 those rods are hotties from yesteryear.
Most are obsolete by today's rail rod standards.
I still fish 'em though.
BTW Keen, I cut my T540-10 down a foot after getting my ass whooped by a 50lb yellowtail.
I'll take this to the "Fishing just for the Halibut" thread now:jamon:
Back to the real hotties.
God, I had a pre-teen crush on Susan Dey:D
View attachment 174404
Susan Dey - me too! She was so beautiful and wise and smart. And she got to eat Tacos at a Taco stand. What the hell were Tacos? When I got to San Diego my friend took me to Taco Bell and we ate Tacos outside just like on TV!

And Peggy Lipton - The Mod Squad - she was hot to 7th grade me!

Mod Squad Color.jpg

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Gotcha. I knew it looked manipulated, but dang. sexy AI bitches but that’s creepy AF. I’d imagine it won’t be long until they’re spot on, ugh.
AI is not yet good at certain things.

It's not good a text within photo-real images. Wrong font styles, misspelled words, and sometimes garbled letters. Check signage in the background of image.

It not good at shadows. Struggles to produce accurate shadows. Quite often the shadow shape is wrong for the source light, and it's way too dark or clearly outlined.

It's not good at hands, although in this image it did a pretty good job. Look for messed up fingers or the hand is twisted in some unreal way, or elongated/smushed.

Few other things too but these are the things that are easiest to spot.

Once they work out the kinks for AI images (give it 10 years or so), 99% of the public won't be able to tell AI from a real image.