Hotties of Yesteryear

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Tell me this isn’t Lara Blears Ching today…View attachment 175298
Fuck you asshole. Its not. I just saw her the other day on Maui where she lives. You are a pretty fucked up individual. You own that

For the rest of you Ms Blears still retains her figure. And has an annoying yap dog though not as annoying as Dickwad John2surf who couldn't hold a candle to Miss Laura’s waterman skills. That bitch once put her paddle in our Ama so we couldn't blast out of our turn and get ahead of her!

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Fuck you asshole. Its not. I just saw her the other day on Maui where she lives. You are a pretty fucked up individual. You own that

For the rest of you Ms Blears still retains her figure. And has an annoying yap dog though not as annoying as Dickwad John2surf who couldn't hold a candle to Miss Laura’s waterman skills. That bitch once put her paddle in our Ama so we couldn't blast out of our turn and get ahead of her!
Settle down fruitloop

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA

That photo popped up with her name and photo when I Google imaged her name. I’m glad she isn’t and defer to your familiarity. Maybe drink a little less coffee? John

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yes. I had a 1973 125cc. Bought it as a basket case with Bar Mitzvah $$$ and got it running. It was fast when it came on the pipe but I was too inexperienced at the time and crashed a lot... Good bike but I finally graduated to a 1981 RM 250. Dirt bikes are fun!
Yeah, great bikes. In 1973 there were a ton of places to “on any Sunday” and during the week no crowds. The back of Camp Pendleton was a gold mine right close to home.

john4surf

Kelly Slater status
May 28, 2005
CBS, CA
Good call! Sure looks like it. Love those bikes.
Steve McQ rode Triumphs in the late 50s-early 60s. When Honda, Husky, et al introduced their lightweight high performance bikes, he unloaded his Brit bike and never looked back. Harvey Mushman tearing up the tracks around SoCal for the next 5-6 years. The only ad he ever made was for the Elsinore as far as I can recall. He did love the Matisse Neile bought him as a Christmas present in late 1960s. That was the only bike in his 3 car garage at ’the castle’ When wife and I visited for dinner after service in SEA.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Camino de Estrella in the background. I remember that day. The Manderville Bros ripping it
How many friends can you think of that didn’t have a moto back then? Myself, not many.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
How many friends can you think of that didn’t have a moto back then? Myself, not many.
pretty much everyone I knew had something with a motor - go cart, 3 wheeler, dirt bike, moped... one guy I knew had an absurdly huge Kawasaki street bike he rode on the trails. was it a KZ1000 maybe? just a stupid big machine for a 13 year old kid.

i had a Schwinn varsity

:roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
pretty much everyone I knew had something with a motor - go cart, 3 wheeler, dirt bike, moped... one guy I knew had an absurdly huge Kawasaki street bike he rode on the trails. was it a KZ1000 maybe? just a stupid big machine for a 13 year old kid.

i had a Schwinn varsity

:roflmao:
That was street transportation until 16 and a drivers license. Better for kids than an e-bike.