heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, obesity and depression

Sep 19, 2018
Wow, I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with all these health problems. I can relate due to my own experience with diabetes.

After my diagnosis, I established a solid daily routine. Mornings begin with a 30-minute brisk walk for circulation and stress relief. For meals, breakfast usually consists of oatmeal with berries and a sprinkle of cinnamon, providing a good mix of carbs and antioxidants. Lunch is focused on lean proteins like grilled chicken paired with vibrant veggies, and dinner is light, often a salad or some grilled fish. This routine keeps my glucose level at 5.3.

In addition to my lifestyle changes, I've incorporated a plant-based supplement called GlucoTrust. It helps with stabilizing my sugar levels and enhancing my sleep quality. I take it twice per day after lunch and dinner. Read more about it in this article: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/glucotrust-reviews-does-it-really-help-with-diabetes--news-315780.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4surf