HB turning into Mexico

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I was on Main Street at Wahoo's last week and I saw a guy wearing a sarape and riding a burro walk right past the front of the store on the sidewalk.
I ran out to get a better look and he tried to sell me some chiclets and some mexican jumping beans and some horse sh!t cigarettes.
I bought them all but the beans aren't jumping anymore. :unsure:

Last edited:

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
I was on Main Street at Wahoo's last week and I saw a guy wearing a sarape and riding a burro walk right past the front of the store on the sidewalk.
I ran out to get a better look and he tried to sell me some chiclets and some mexican jumping beans and some horse sh!t cigarettes.
I bought them all but the beans aren't jumping anymore. :unsure:
i already told you....alll sales final

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
Seen it all my life in Southern California. You new here? I remember the glory days of tent cities in the estuaries of Del Mar. I mean SERIOUS tent cities (Reagan Era).

I also remember when they finally put up the small holed fence on the 5 to stop people from running across the freeway between Oceanside and San Clemente. My father thought it would be a good idea to sell those ladders that hang off the back of boats set up with c-hooks at the top. That way they could just hook into the fence and scale it easier. Dear old dad, always thinking of a way to make a buck. Pretty similar to the Hispanic street vendors selling fruit etc.Just a different grind.

You going to go after the Tamale lady during Christmas as well?

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
Seen it all my life in Southern California. You new here? I remember the glory days of tent cities in the estuaries of Del Mar. I mean SERIOUS tent cities (Reagan Era).

I also remember when they finally put up the small holed fence on the 5 to stop people from running across the freeway between Oceanside and San Clemente. My father thought it would be a good idea to sell those ladders that hang off the back of boats set up with c-hooks at the top. That way they could just hook into the fence and scale it easier. Dear old dad, always thinking of a way to make a buck. Pretty similar to the Hispanic street vendors selling fruit etc.Just a different grind.

What kind of a racist are you? :shameonyou:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Tamale ladies are sacred and are not to be fkd with anywhere anytime.

The rest of those thieving bastards can gtfo back to where they came from. Unless they came from the municipality where I live. You can keep those.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Gotta support the street vendors. They're working hard and providing tasty treats for us. Ice cold mixed fruit cups, agua frescas, helados, Takis, chicharrones, and tamales. Yummmmmmmmmy!!!!!
No. We need to support venders who follow the rules and regulations that everyone has to follow, rules that many of these street venders ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig