HB turning into Mexico

Nick Kron

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
The Orange Curtain
Hello Bredren,

Yesterday at HB State Beach 5 separate immigrants tried selling pineapple fruit drinks, necklaces, and other crap. :socrazy: Reminded me of Cancun. What the heck is going on? :foreheadslap: The lifeguards and 5.0 did not seem to care. :socrazy:Anyone else experience this new normal yet?

Personally, I only approve of A frames, g strings, kind waves, and a cool buzzzzz.

On a positive note the ocean was supper warm and clear. I heard it got a little cooler today. I'm ready for summer hot temps! Still no sun:alien:

Going back to my Motta cloud to disconnect from reality.

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDDD

GDT:cheers::beer:

Last edited:
Reactions: keenfish

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Around here for 20 years , they claim this little bit of real estate no one else cares for and no very few problems .
Public weed toking and alcohol consumption is not tolerated or tested (much as you might expect).
Any other group, give an inch they'll take a mile.
The American way.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Been like this in San Diego for years. They are finally crackind down.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Hello Bredrens,

Yesterday at HB State Beach 5 separate immigrants tried selling pineapple fruit drinks, necklaces, and other crap. :socrazy: Reminded me of Cancun. What the heck is going on? :foreheadslap: The lifeguards and 5.0 did not seem to care. :socrazy:Anyone else experience this new normal yet?

Personally, I only approve of A frames, g strings, kind waves, and a cool buzzzzz.

On a positive note the ocean was supper warm and clear. I heard it got a little cooler today. I'm ready for summer hot temps! Still no sun:alien:

Going back to my Motta cloud to disconnect from reality.

WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDDD

GDT:cheers::beer:
Hey, @20W-50 and blood ’s people need to make a living too.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Turning BACK into Mexico.

California was part of New Spain until that kingdom dissolved in 1821, becoming part of Mexico until the Mexican–American War (1846–1848).

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
There will literally be a million people visiting State Beach this holiday weekend, and the lifeguards have so many other priorities than busting a few scattered folks trying to make a little money. I just hope that the bacon-wrapped-hot-dog-portable-grill-guys show up. Utah, get me two!

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
In LA (Venice Santa Monica) and last week on our trip to SF (along the wharf) there are these carts selling hot dogs wrapped in bacon with grilled onions. They're everywhere. Quite honestly I'm tempted every time I pass one because that scheisse smells GOOD. But then I give it a pass and my arteries thank me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tacos and brukuns

ringer

Tom Curren status
Aug 2, 2002
Huntington Beach, California
In LA (Venice Santa Monica) and last week on our trip to SF (along the wharf) there are these carts selling hot dogs wrapped in bacon with grilled onions. They're everywhere. Quite honestly I'm tempted every time I pass one because that schiesse smells GOOD. But then I give it a pass and my arteries thank me.
There are dozens of those vendors around the LA Coliseum area prior to sport and other events. I have to get me one every time I go there.

Drumsurf

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 4, 2012
Beach
Been like this in San Diego for years. They are finally crackind down.
I wish they were cracking down. I’m not seeing it. City is scared of legal action even though they passed a law and Coastal Commission didn’t fight it.

They enforced the new law for about 2 weeks. Now it’s back to “normal.”

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
There will literally be a million people visiting State Beach this holiday weekend, and the lifeguards have so many other priorities than busting a few scattered folks trying to make a little money. I just hope that the bacon-wrapped-hot-dog-portable-grill-guys show up. Utah, get me two!
1) YES TO TEH DOGS
2) Im wearingg a utah get me two shirt right now!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ringer

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
In LA (Venice Santa Monica) and last week on our trip to SF (along the wharf) there are these carts selling hot dogs wrapped in bacon with grilled onions. They're everywhere. Quite honestly I'm tempted every time I pass one because that scheisse smells GOOD. But then I give it a pass and my arteries thank me.
They are called "Danger Dogs." Please use that name when referring to these delicious late-night treats.

Reactions: CutnSnip

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
yes. because border brother flinging some fruit is far more horrid than the HORDES of local jerkoffs in lifted trucks screaming around local corners doing over 45...far wrose than the hordes of locals who let their dogs sh!t everywhere without picking it up....yep....we gotta get them horrible fruit vendors. just gotta get em out now!!!!
Look into beach towel rental tomorrow. Hey bro, do you want a beach towel? I can get you a beach towel… steal a bunch off of your neighbors…

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
Look into beach towel rental tomorrow. Hey bro, do you want a beach towel? I can get you a beach towel… steal a bunch off of your neighbors…
:roflmao:
about ten years ago...camping trip on the bluff edge at san clemente....the "group" site was just next to us....after the weekend surf camp was over....the rich kids left about 15-20 beach towels hanging to dry after they went home! took em all and I stilll have at least five of them!!!!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
:roflmao:
about ten years ago...camping trip on the bluff edge at san clemente....the "group" site was just next to us....after the weekend surf camp was over....the rich kids left about 15-20 beach towels hanging to dry after they went home! took em all and I stilll have at least five of them!!!!
Attaboy homie!

Reactions: keenfish