Haydenshapes Misc.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Hey @Hazrus : a mate of mine claims that the newer Hayden furetureflex is much worse than they used to be, something about glassing. Should I chalk it down to lineup babble, or do you think there is legitimacy to the claim?

Lohena

OTF status
Oct 30, 2019
Hey @Hazrus : a mate of mine claims that the newer Hayden furetureflex is much worse than they used to be, something about glassing. Should I chalk it down to lineup babble, or do you think there is legitimacy to the claim?
FWIW, I have 3 ff now over the last couple years so I can't speak to how they used to be, but their build quality and durability is second to none in my experience. Even XTR.

Reactions: jkb and waxfoot

Hazrus

Nep status
Sep 23, 2016
Hey @waxfoot, my HS Misc is PU/epoxy (my preferred construction overall).

I do have a HS Untitled that I snagged off gumtree in fairly new condition. I've ridden it for about 6 months - to me it is similar in durability to CI's spineteck but a little more solid feeling underfoot.

Reactions: jkb and waxfoot

Lohena

OTF status
Oct 30, 2019
So I finally took off my training wheel today from the Rasta 2+1 set. Holy crap the thing really flies!! Like another gear. This is my first time riding a true twin and I had no idea how fast they are and am shocked a stabilizer could have that much impact. Makes all the control/pivot issues that much worse, but still so much fun!