Harvey Weinstein - DONE

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Just like Cosby, there's an M.O. here. A bad driver vs. a serial rapist? Not a comparable analogy.

As far as evidence is concerned, w/ rape, it needs to be collected w/in a brief timeframe. The fact that he targeted up and coming actors, he had power over them to make or break their careers. It's easy to imagine them baulking at reporting him w/in that timeframe.

I haven't seen the whole list of the 90 women, but it seems like there are some that have gone on to become quite famous.
Oh, the analogy is comparable; auto accidents is just an example. The point is that the law usually won't allow prior bad acts on one occasion to be admitted to show bad acts on the current occasion. But states have written evidence codes, etc., to get prior similar acts into evidence in order to convict guys like Weinstein. Maybe it's a good thing long term, maybe not.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Hot young chick wants to be in the movies.

Young chick fucks Harvey, gets in movies.

Chick becomes an actress. Occasionally fucks Harvey for roles. Stays on his good side so he doesn’t ruin her career.

Maturing actress sees over the years that Harvey uses his position to take advantage on young women while also getting these same young women a leg up in a cut throat industry. Quid pro quo.

Maturing actress knows Harvey is a scum ball BUT SAYS NOTHING TO WARN OTHERS OF HIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature actress thanks Harvey Weinstein profusely in public, on television every time she gets an award.

Actress, now older, has difficult time getting parts. She’s hit the wall that is often devastating to a once beautiful young star.

Harvey doesn‘t even want to fuck her anymore. She hates Harvey.

Still, she keeps quiet, says nothing.

Donald J. motherfucking pussy grabbing pee pee on the bed Melani-stormy-miss America banging guido gold toilet shitting retard scum bag pussy grabber pussy grabber PUSSY GRABBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump becomes president of the United States and that motherfucking Harvey fucking Weinstein has no interest in grabbing my old used up wrinkly dust bin pussy because he’s bedding down that young little Jennifer Lawrence hussy and that mother fucking clown of a pussygrabber motherfucking Trump is going to make abortion illegal!!!!!!!

Someone has to pay!

Harvey Weinstein RAAAAAAPPPPPEDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Guilty!

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Hot young chick wants to be in the movies.

Young chick fucks Harvey, gets in movies.

Chick becomes an actress. Occasionally fucks Harvey for roles. Stays on his good side so he doesn’t ruin her career.

Maturing actress sees over the years that Harvey uses his position to take advantage on young women while also getting these same young women a leg up in a cut throat industry. Quid pro quo.

Maturing actress knows Harvey is a scum ball BUT SAYS NOTHING TO WARN OTHERS OF HIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature actress thanks Harvey Weinstein profusely in public, on television every time she gets an award.

Actress, now older, has difficult time getting parts. She’s hit the wall that is often devastating to a once beautiful young star.

Harvey doesn‘t even want to fook her anymore. She hates Harvey.

Still, she keeps quiet, says nothing.

Donald J. motherfucking pussy grabbing pee pee on the bed Melani-stormy-miss America banging guido gold toilet shitting retard scum bag pussy grabber pussy grabber PUSSY GRABBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trump becomes president of the United States and that motherfucking Harvey fucking Weinstein has no interest in grabbing my old used up wrinkly dust bin pussy because he’s bedding down that young little Jennifer Lawrence hussy and that mother fucking clown of a pussygrabber motherfucking Trump is going to make abortion illegal!!!!!!!

Someone has to pay!

Harvey Weinstein RAAAAAAPPPPPEDDDDDDDD MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Guilty!
Probably pretty close to the truth

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
My chocolate Lab went Harvey at the dog park the other day. It was a big scandal. Geezers were screaming in horror. I've seen less outrage over hit-and-runs.

• Haha
Reactions: kawika

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Oh he's done.

Hillary has paid me to whack him in here. Another fake suicide maybe? She was pretty happy with my last bit of work.
I'll have to dig up the clip of Joe Rogan laughing nervously after talking about Arkancide and realizing he could get wacked just for bringing it up.

Reactions: kawika and GWS_2