Greg Griffin Thrusters

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Check the GG thread. I uploaded a file for my twin/twinzer complete w no rail profile and error in the nose somewhere.

I'm not quite ready to get rid of mine w Greg's foiled fins, but I may be.

Njryan

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 25, 2011
Hey boys got a modfish eps 6’1-6’2 range told him some basic dims and he just made it. I got it a week before he passed, I kinda feel this would be better in someone else quiver. I think I’m heading to another rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder this time. Comes with a 5 fin set and I live in South Florida now and I guess I could ship it. DM me and I can send pics and figure this out if you’re interested!

ajmojave

OTF status
Aug 26, 2018
Hey boys got a modfish eps 6’1-6’2 range told him some basic dims and he just made it. I got it a week before he passed, I kinda feel this would be better in someone else quiver. I think I’m heading to another rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder this time. Comes with a 5 fin set and I live in South Florida now and I guess I could ship it. DM me and I can send pics and figure this out if you’re interested!
I would be interested if its my size

Reactions: need 4 speed

Njryan

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 25, 2011
I would be interested if its my size
6’1 - 20.75 ish 2.5 but domed deck
5 fin I think it’s around 36/37 L. I told him a range and he did his thing. Boards in almost perfect shape a small pressure ding on the bottom from my racks in the garage the size of maybe a dime and a few on the on the deck. I’ll post some pics later

Reactions: menobrah