Government Mandated Child Abuse Leads to Increased Mental Health Problems for Children

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
we shut down at least an hour before lights out

I confiscate all devices .... I really need to install some parental control software, too

I am SUPER focused on getting good sleep; we've been that way since they were babies with the sleep training sh!t.

constantly remind my teenager how important sleep is for his mind and body...also he's a total cúnt when he's tired fffkn hell
when i was getting ready to do a 12 day backpacking trip with my boys from mammoth to yosemite via the high route i had coworkers asking me if i was worried about my kids having anxiety attacks because they wouldn't be able to use their smartphones. apparently that's a thing. made me really glad that we had done the "no digital devices outside of the family room" thing while they were growing up

the boys getting ready to take a swim on day 6 of 12

1647538616843.png

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
we shut down at least an hour before lights out

I confiscate all devices .... I really need to install some parental control software, too

I am SUPER focused on getting good sleep; we've been that way since they were babies with the sleep training sh!t.

constantly remind my teenager how important sleep is for his mind and body...also he's a total cúnt when he's tired fffkn hell
Fascist.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
when i was getting ready to do a 12 day backpacking trip with my boys from mammoth to yosemite via the high route i had coworkers asking me if i was worried about my kids having anxiety attacks because they wouldn't be able to use their smartphones. apparently that's a thing. made me really glad that we had done the "no digital devices outside of the family room" thing while they were growing up

the boys getting ready to take a swim on day 6 of 12

View attachment 126261
When my kid was in Scouts parents would always that same question. The boys never gave a rat's ass, though.