Government Mandated Child Abuse Leads to Increased Mental Health Problems for Children

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
There is a train of thought that the masks are a positive.

That during a pandemic, a virus that children can’t see but know can make others sick, that adults can’t contain or prevent, that they have some control in protecting themselves and slightly lowering their chance at spreading.

Sometimes when kids get superficial scrapes and they see blood they get a little scared. Clean it up and throw a bandaid on it and suddenly it’s no big deal.

Masks are a bandaid.

”They’re suffocating kids!!!”

If the masks are truly as useless as the anti crowd claims, we know it is literally impossible for them to suffocate (medical disability aside).

The counter to this of course is if a child feels truly uncomfortable wearing one and is forced to. Well, I’m against that.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm proud of how well my sons did with their school work and mental well-being during covid

all three of them play online games with their friends that include VOIP and sometimes also video chat

I think that makes a huge difference...being able to have that social interaction with their friends is key

Reactions: grapedrink

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I'm proud of how well my sons did with their school work and mental well-being during covid

all three of them play online games with their friends that include VOIP and sometimes also video chat

I think that makes a huge difference...being able to have that social interaction with their friends is key
It's better than nothing...but barely.