Go to Mexico with Bruce Irons and you will...

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
He’s still a “pro surfer?”

Opioid addict I believe. Lucky to still be alive.

hugh shackman

OTF status
Mar 3, 2017
Wasn't looking good when he got that DUI/drug charge in OC a few years ago. Glad to hear he's working through it, whatever it takes

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I wanna do psychadelics
Why is ibogaine illegal in the US?

Ibogaine has also been shown to cause cardiac arrest, which is why it's illegal in the U.S. New York Times reporter Andrew Jacobs has done extensive research and reporting into ibogaine and joins host Robin Young to talk about the renewed interest in it as the number of opioid deaths in the U.S. continues to rise.Mar 27, 2024

JSC

Nep status
Mar 11, 2008
Did he get lost on the way to the airport (again) and end up in a crack house, getting high for a week?

I hope he gets the help he needs to quit drugs, before he ends up dead like his brother.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Substituting whatever he was on with psychedelics ?????
Psychedelics in a professionally administered therapeutic setting have far more potential at helping people with addiction and trauma than the pre-existing options, which have/had a success rate in the single digits at best.
That said I cringe at the fashionable influencer psychedelic scene that has cropped up in the last 5-8 years :barf:

billypilgrim

Nep status
Apr 19, 2017

Hard to go from this to dealing with mental health issues and addiction as one ages and gets further in the hole. I hope he kicks whatever demons he is fighting, especially if he was having trouble with opioids. Lost too many friends to those things.