Ghislaine Maxwell .......done?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Anyone who's found guilty should go to jail. See, that's not so difficult, is it?

Did this story just gain some relevance?

Reactions: $kully

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
A month or two ago in true Clinton Crime Family fashion a media trial balloon was floated that Bill Clinton had been having an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell. That Clinton was really travelling with her and to the island because of the affair and that he wasn't going there for the other activities going on.

Update: Just did a little search and I'm guessing the report I saw was an early leak from this book.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Anyone who's found guilty should go to jail. See, that's not so difficult, is it?

Did this story just gain some relevance?

Burn em all.

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
You want proof that there is absolutely nothing connected to Trump in this criminal case?

Assistant U.S. Attorneys in charge of the prosecution are:

Alex Rossmiller
Alison Moe
Maurene Comey, Daughter of Jim

No way on earth the SDNY or DOJ would destroy their case out of the gate with a perceived bias.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
You want proof that there is absolutely nothing connected to Trump in this criminal case?

Assistant U.S. Attorneys in charge of the prosecution are:

Alex Rossmiller
Alison Moe
Maurene Comey, Daughter of Jim

No way on earth the SDNY or DOJ would destroy their case out of the gate with a perceived bias.
Sorry, not sure, so I’ll ask
We’re you being sarcastic?
If it was obviously sarcasm, sorry, tough to be sure on the internets

Super66

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry, not sure, so I’ll ask
We’re you being sarcastic?
If it was obviously sarcasm, sorry, tough to be sure on the internets
No sarcasm. No way leadership allows a Comey family member to have anything to do with a Trump prosecution.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Oh trump party animal! This thing run so deep in Hollywood and elites sickening.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

BRADFORD, NH—Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison.

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.”

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life.

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Maxwell knows everything, she was just as involved as Epstein.

This is probably why Barr fired Berman from the SDNY. This case will be another test of how deep the corruption in the DOJ goes.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Banana republic.

Hot chicks attracted to money.

Guys are attracted to hot chicks.

I get woozy around hot girls. I really go out of my mind.

When I get around hot girls now, I run because I don't want to make a fool of myself.

But I could see being attracted to the money and the hot chicks and then JE slowly corrupts you.

What a great scam. What a great trap.

I'd love to know what really happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal9000 and mundus