Ghislaine Maxwell .......done?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Trumps recent axing of Geoffrey Berman suddenly seems much more calculated.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I can think of only 2 possible scenarios for how her and Epstein got away with all of this.

1) Epstein had dirt on people (i.e. video evidence) and/or partners in very high places
2) Epstein is an asset of a Certain Intelligence Agency who was allowed to run his operation with immunity in exchange for intelligence and favors gained from blackmail of powerful people

So yes, she will mysteriously die of several self inflicted gun shots.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I can think of only 2 possible scenarios for how her and Epstein got away with all of this.

1) Epstein had dirt on people (i.e. video evidence) and/or partners in very high places
2) Epstein is an asset of a Certain Intelligence Agency who was allowed to run his operation with immunity in exchange for intelligence and favors gained from blackmail of powerful people

So yes, she will mysteriously die of several self inflicted gun shots.
Epstein didn't exactly get away with it. He was in jail.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Epstein didn't exactly get away with it. He was in jail.
Epstein got away with it for a long time, and when he got convicted in Palm Beach he ended up getting a very soft sentence. He was basically in club fed and allowed to come and go as he pleased.

Eventually yes, he did get convicted, because the outcry and evidence was so overwhelming. At that point the government had to do something.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III