Georgia, on my mind…

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I love all the absolute certainty thrown around here.

the only thing certain is one or more of his political expendable pawns will do something stupid and get themselves or others killed.

Palin, Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Graham and all the others calling for war need to shtfu.

Let Trump prove himself and if so, he’ll win ‘24, campaigns or not. After all, his ratings are yuge

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I love all the absolute certainty thrown around here.

the only thing certain is one or more of his political expendable pawns will do something stupid and get themselves or others killed.

Palin, Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Graham and all the others calling for war need to shtfu.

Let Trump prove himself and if so, he’ll win ‘24, campaigns or not. After all, his ratings are yuge
Prove what?

Reactions: sirfun

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
Prove what?
that the election was in fact stolen/rigged/fraudulent and therefore exonerate himself and his accomplices.

isnt that what he keeps parroting? That he has irrefutable evidence?

I say give him a shot, in court, on national television, in front of the world, to show his evidence that will prove his innocence.

as I said, if you are correct that this is a sham, this is the ultimate gift from the Biden Crime Family, and Trump will win in a landslide, right?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Why are democrats so panicked then that he'll be on the ballot in 2024? Why resort to this in a desperate attempt to meddle in the next election?
Panicked? LOL

I would say more disgusted and amused that a narcissistic criminal man-baby is the top Republican candidate for president.

You are gifting the presidency to democrats.
There's nothing panicky about that.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
that the election was in fact stolen/rigged/fraudulent and therefore exonerate himself and his accomplices.

isnt that what he keeps parroting? That he has irrefutable evidence?

I say give him a shot, in court, on national television, in front of the world, to show his evidence that will prove his innocence.

as I said, if you are correct that this is a sham, this is the ultimate gift from the Biden Crime Family, and Trump will win in a landslide, right?
In the United States we don't prove innocence. This is where the left has gone off the rails.

My prediction.....the hood rat made a huge error in indicting Assistant US Attorney Jeff Clark for writing to his superiors at DOJ that there is legal reason to reject Georgia election results. This alone means Georgia doesn't have jurisdiction over his specific charges due to supremacy issues (others are making similar claims, Meadows for instance). Jeff Clarks is so slam dunk that I have zero doubt it's going to get moved to federal court. The best part....federal law dictates that if one person is found to be under federal jurisdiction every defendant gets moved. Stupid fat Fannie the hood rat was more interested in headlines so she threw everyone she could think of under one case...which is how this prosecution unravels. The even bester part...because she's a bad lawyer...the charges she used don't violate federal law. This one is over before it begins.

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
In the United States we don't prove innocence. This is where the left has gone off the rails.

My prediction.....the hood rat made a huge error in indicting Assistant US Attorney Jeff Clark for writing to his superiors at DOJ that there is legal reason to reject Georgia election results. This alone means Georgia doesn't have jurisdiction over his specific charges due to supremacy issues (others are making similar claims, Meadows for instance). Jeff Clarks is so slam dunk that I have zero doubt it's going to get moved to federal court. The best part....federal law dictates that if one person is found to be under federal jurisdiction every defendant gets moved. Stupid fat Fannie the hood rat was more interested in headlines so she threw everyone she could think of under one case...which is how this prosecution unravels. The even bester part...because she's a bad lawyer...the charges she used don't violate federal law. This one is over before it begins.
You know you're racist, right?