Georgia, on my mind…

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Why isn't Biden cooperating with the Special Counsels Office about his classified documents issue.....or is this another case of TDS.
How exactly is he not cooperating, assuming reality is at all important to you?

Special counsel Robert Hur’s office and attorneys for the president have been in talks for the last month about a potential sit-down, signaling the eight-month investigation may be nearing its end, NBC News reported Friday.

Reactions: hal9000

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
1. Then why was Chump going to hold a presser at Bedminster that was going to fully exonerate himself?

2. I though the case was getting dismissed?

3. sick whataboutism bro
It will be dismissed at some point.

While it fascinates you, RICO has a very LIMITED application. It is RARELY used -- only in the most extreme cases. There are much easier criminal statutes to prosecute that are much simpler for juries to understand. A good prosecutor will ask themself the question "Is it easier to get a conviction on the evidence by simply charging a conspiracy..... and the answer is 99.99% of the time, YES....but the hood rat didn't charge that....because she didn't have the evidence....so she cobbled together a bunch of phone calls and tweets and threw RICO over it. It's hilarious at face failure and doomed to failure. She's not serious about getting a conviction, neither is Bragg. This is politics. The problem is...and everyone should be concerned about thist...is when the pendulum swings it swings hard.

Make note of this as I feel it has a 50/50 chance of putting the lights out on this one.

DEMURRER

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Are you saying she can't prosecute any of these defendants until she bangs them first?

Is that why Chesebro is in such a hurry?
I think Chesebro feels like it's a slam dunk to expose the weakness in the hood rats facts and theories and thinks three months is plenty of time. If they are asking for a speedy trial my guess is that there is some severance by operation of law on the Georgia books....every state has different procedural codes.

It's easy to conclude that this is where Willis screwed herself by making the indictment so broad with so many defendants so she could charge RICO because she didn't have anything else. Chesebro puts a bullet in his charges and likely the rest of the defendants gain dismissal without even breaking a sweat. I don't think she screwed herself. This isn't a serious case...it never was. it's all about the mugshot and her profile for running for higher office. The leftards owe her big time now and they will shovel cash for her next campaign. I'm guessing Mayor of Atlanta.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
guess all you want, conjecture all you want. Trump committed crimes for you, and the prosecutors are prosecuting him for me

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I think Chesebro feels like it's a slam dunk to expose the weakness in the hood rats facts and theories and thinks three months is plenty of time. If they are asking for a speedy trial my guess is that there is some severance by operation of law on the Georgia books....every state has different procedural codes.

It's easy to conclude that this is where Willis screwed herself by making the indictment so broad with so many defendants so she could charge RICO because she didn't have anything else. Chesebro puts a bullet in his charges and likely the rest of the defendants gain dismissal without even breaking a sweat. I don't think she screwed herself. This isn't a serious case...it never was. it's all about the mugshot and her profile for running for higher office. The leftards owe her big time now and they will shovel cash for her next campaign. I'm guessing Mayor of Atlanta.
IMG_0197.jpeg