Santa Barbara County
Oprah2020 said:
CharmingSophisticate said:
Oprah2020 said:
GDaddy said:
ElOgro said:
What if the woman is a Nazi?
FF would be conflicted.
I would have no conflict. Only you American fags need to show you are manly by hitting eachother.
I take it chucking spears at one another is the preferred way where you come from?
we gave you parliament and democracy. You are to stupid to know how to use it.
Ummm, logged in under wrong account?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
sizzld1 said:
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

I think OT might win the prize for the most senior SJW in existence
You actually find the video you posted funny? You think that guy was in the right in that situation? :socrazy:
He wasn't in the right. But according to the "victim" she had thrown a chisel at the guys windshield, breaking it. That could have easily caused an accident/killed somebody. She was far from blameless, and allegedly has done similar things previously.
That's fvcked up, if true. And that woman should have never smacked him. But what's shown in that video isn't funny. I posted the video of the dude pushing his chick over while drinking his beer bc she was physically attacking him. I thought that was pretty comical. The dude's response was both proportional and he didn't appear to have caused the conflict. The guy in that video, from what can be seen, is a piece of sh!t who was seeking conflict. I don't think the women are blameless, but I don't see any comedy in it.
:bawling:

How sexist of you to look at women as such delicate flowers rather than the strong humans they are

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
ifallalot said:
sizzld1 said:
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

You actually find the video you posted funny? You think that guy was in the right in that situation? :socrazy:
He wasn't in the right. But according to the "victim" she had thrown a chisel at the guys windshield, breaking it. That could have easily caused an accident/killed somebody. She was far from blameless, and allegedly has done similar things previously.
That's fvcked up, if true. And that woman should have never smacked him. But what's shown in that video isn't funny. I posted the video of the dude pushing his chick over while drinking his beer bc she was physically attacking him. I thought that was pretty comical. The dude's response was both proportional and he didn't appear to have caused the conflict. The guy in that video, from what can be seen, is a piece of sh!t who was seeking conflict. I don't think the women are blameless, but I don't see any comedy in it.

How sexist of you to look at women as such delicate flowers rather than the strong humans they are
You're on a roll with your jokes lately huh.... :bigdeal:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Did we reach a consensus on the punching of a Nazi woman?

How about kicking a woman in the head?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ElOgro said:

You need to ask GDaddy and ifail.

They're against punching Nazis but for punching women.

The rest of us are pretty consistent.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
ifallalot said:
sizzld1 said:
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

How sexist of you to look at women as such [size:16pt]delicate flowers[/size] rather than the strong humans they are
my favorite socks [size:16pt]!! ( :[/size]

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
sizzld1 said:
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

Does this mean you won't be purchasing any Georgia O'Keefe paintings?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
FecalFace said:
ElOgro said:

Typical Fecal Leakage Syndrome

The principled equivalency to "Is it okay to sucker punch a nazi who hasn't done anything to you" would be "is it okay to sucker punch a woman who hasn't done anything to you". Not because of who they are but because it's unethical to sucker punch people and it's especially unethical to sucker punch people and expect to not get the same in return.

Only an 89-IQ intellect like you would conflate "sucker punch" with "respond in kind" and think nobody can tell the difference.

Reciprocity means that if the nazi (or anyone else) punches you then you punch them back.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
ElOgro said:

The principled equivalency to "Is it okay to sucker punch a nazi who hasn't done anything to you" would be "is it okay to sucker punch a woman who hasn't done anything to you". Not because of who they are but because it's unethical to sucker punch people and it's especially unethical to sucker punch people and expect to not get the same in return.

Only an 89-IQ intellect like you would conflate "sucker punch" with "respond in kind" and think nobody can tell the difference.

Reciprocity means that if the nazi (or anyone else) punches you then you punch them back.
I missed where the woman punched him.

Also, hitting somebody smaller and weaker than you, whether it's a man, woman, child or a dog, is what only kooks like you would do.

Good job you have that high IQ. :roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
FecalFace said:
GDaddy said:
FecalFace said:
ElOgro said:

I missed where the woman punched him.

Also, hitting somebody smaller and weaker than you, whether it's a man, woman, child or a dog, is what only kooks like you would do.

Good job you have that high IQ. :roflmao:
You haven't addressed whether it would be appropriate to kick a woman in the head.

Bonus question: If the kicker is white and the kickee is African American would that constitute racism? If the kickee was a lesbian would that constitute a homophobic hate crime?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I like those socks Sirfun

They’d pair well with the Frida socks I have

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
ifallalot said:
1:29 in the Paddy Power video fucktard
You actually sat through a minute and a half of black screen with graphic on? :roflmao:

Speaking of fucktards.

If you weigh 3x as much as the woman, would you still punch her?

I need to know how deep you misogyny runs.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Like I said, if they want to be the man then be the man. Every man understands what it means to take on someone who's 3x their size.

OTOH, if someone wants to be smart then be smart. What's dumb is expecting to be able to have it both ways. Nobody but the weak get that privilege.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
GDaddy said:
Like I said, if they want to be the man then be the man. Every man understands what it means to take on someone who's 3x their size.

OTOH, if someone wants to be smart then be smart. What's dumb is expecting to be able to have it both ways. Nobody but the weak get that privilege.
So you, with your super high IQ, think that equality literally means that you can punch women?

If you are really smart, you are fvcking vile.

If you are a dumbfuck then I can't really blame you.

Which one are you?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Whether they're male or female makes no difference; you can't overreact to the situation. But you can defend yourself. Nobody is required to take a beating from anyone.

You also can't sucker punch people just because you're a communist.

BTW, I'm not that smart. At all. I'm just smarter than you.