Gender Equality

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I always tell girls not to think that guys won't punch them in the face.

Most won't.

But that outlier that clocks you will make you rethink everything about life.

Most guys know that other guys will punch them in the face if you cross a boundary.

Jocko is so on the money here.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jocko-willink-you-should-run-away-from-fights-navy-seal-2017-11

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Virtue signaling is not necessarily bad.

How are the chicks going to know if I'm virtuous if I don't send the signal? How can I get at their pussys, which is the prime directive handed down by Jesus?

I would say VS is bad when it's pattern mimicry used to deceive.

But that is a different issue.

You need to think about what you think about a little more.

Nothing crazy.

Just a little honest introspection.

Thanks!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

I think OT might win the prize for the most senior SJW in existence

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not like those funny gay lock down high orderliness GOP fags.

They are where all the good comedy is coming from now!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Oprah2020 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

so how's that angry man thing working out for You? Get laid much? Didn't think so. Maybe that's because your wife knows you have fantasies about punching women. Vicious circle. You have anger fantasies; wife gets creeped out, and cuts you off; you get mad and have more fantasies about punching women.

I'm not at work right now, but I could do a whole show about ifallalot causing his own pussy drought.
You forgot to log in with your normal handle Fecal

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

You actually find the video you posted funny? You think that guy was in the right in that situation? :socrazy:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

You actually find the video you posted funny? You think that guy was in the right in that situation? :socrazy:
He wasn't in the right. But according to the "victim" she had thrown a chisel at the guys windshield, breaking it. That could have easily caused an accident/killed somebody. She was far from blameless, and allegedly has done similar things previously.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
ifallalot said:
Oprah2020 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

so how's that angry man thing working out for You? Get laid much? Didn't think so. Maybe that's because your wife knows you have fantasies about punching women. Vicious circle. You have anger fantasies; wife gets creeped out, and cuts you off; you get mad and have more fantasies about punching women.

I'm not at work right now, but I could do a whole show about ifallalot causing his own pussy drought.
You forgot to log in with your normal handle Fecal
Fecal is Oprah? I didn't think Fecal is smart enough to pull that off.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

He wasn't in the right. But according to the "victim" she had thrown a chisel at the guys windshield, breaking it. That could have easily caused an accident/killed somebody. She was far from blameless, and allegedly has done similar things previously.
That's fvcked up, if true. And that woman should have never smacked him. But what's shown in that video isn't funny. I posted the video of the dude pushing his chick over while drinking his beer bc she was physically attacking him. I thought that was pretty comical. The dude's response was both proportional and he didn't appear to have caused the conflict. The guy in that video, from what can be seen, is a piece of sh!t who was seeking conflict. I don't think the women are blameless, but I don't see any comedy in it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

What is the correct response to someone that tries to throw a chisel through your windshield?

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
It's asshole vs asshole. The chisel throwing could earn her a felony and up to three years in CA. Is the post punch attempt at running the puncher over attempted murder? Whatever. They should probably start dating.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
ElOgro said:
GWS said:
sizzld1 said:
ifallalot said:
Boo fucking hooo

Humorless SJWs

What is the correct response to someone that tries to throw a chisel through your windshield?
Need more info.

Are there any witnesses?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
That dude does not appear to be responding to a broken windshield. If he was, that bottle smash would have come a lot earlier it seems. But who knows? Got a source for the follow-up facts GWS? I'd be interested to see the whole story, including what happened after the video cuts off. It almost looks like a prank video...

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GWS said:
It's asshole vs asshole. The chisel throwing could earn her a felony and up to three years in CA. Is the post punch attempt at running the puncher over attempted murder? Whatever. They should probably start dating.
Now that's funny. :smokin: