gbg aka IBG aka Gary

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Take it easy on GBG - Grease Ball Gary.
New Hampshire Gary moved to San Diego in the early 90's to attend SDSU.
Gary wasn't very good, but he sucked off enough locals to change his handle to IBG.
He posted pics of his weekend Ye Olde Plank conquests - I would actually take dirty Diane and her fake t!ts
over the fat ass he's tied to now. You still have the place on Oneonta?
~casurfer

Last edited:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Stu's YouTube video with phony love letters he said were written by jim_v (his biggest bully) was pretty phucking classic. He revealed jim_v's real name as "Jim Veal" and the content was some funny azz sh!t. Then he referred to 20W50 as "Twenty 'Watt' Fifty":roflmao: Now that I think about it it wouldn't be surprising if otf wrote his material.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Stu's YouTube video with phony love letters he said were written by jim_v (his biggest bully) was pretty phucking classic. He revealed jim_v's real name as "Jim Veal" and the content was some funny azz sh!t. Then he referred to 20W50 as "Twenty 'Watt' Fifty":roflmao: Now that I think about it it wouldn't be surprising if otf wrote his material.
He hasn't uploaded since 2017:

• Sad
Reactions: LifeOnMars

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
He hasn't uploaded since 2017:

He deleted all the good videos like "meet me to my face" and several others that were pure gold.

One of his best lines from one of the vids was "someday I'll stand up better than all of you"

Someone else who I don't recall had those jems on their youtube channel but they disappeared a few years ago. Tragic to lose those videos.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Gary wasn't very good, but he sucked off enough locals to change his handle to IBG.
He posted pics of his weekend Ye Olde Plank conquests - I would actually take dirty Diane and her fake t!ts
~casurfer
~casurfer
How is carrot top and your autistic little commie? Screenshot_20210910-073810_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
How about you two pinheads pipe down?

We've got the small fry adult learner and his 32k posts asking questions that don't concern him, and Vermont Gary with his shiny veneers...tying away from his Chula Juana condo as he sips on some 2-buck chuck.

Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee - you boys up for a vert contest?

Skeletor.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
How about you two pinheads pipe down?

We've got the small fry adult learner and his 32k posts asking questions that don't concern him, and Vermont Gary with his shiny veneers...tying away from his Chula Juana condo as he sips on some 2-buck chuck.

Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dee - you boys up for a vert contest?
I recommend a tickle contest followed by an arm wrestle contest followed by a breath holding contest.
If that doesn't settle it then I am at a loss here.
Carry on! :jamon:

Reactions: Boneroni