gbg aka IBG aka Gary

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Doesn't Maybe claim IB as his local? That's spitting distance to the TJ Sloughs for a good ole fashion erBB surf off. I've got $5 on Stinkeye's Spokane to San Diego air fare for documentation and content creation. Warren Yee can officiate. 20W and Kento in the commentary booth. Pop up a tent for a Physix demo and we can make it all an all day affair.
Sorry for the drama boyz. For your troubles. A certain restricted place this morning. IMG_20210914_085815_983.jpg

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
Glad to see some OG internet Beef.
I was offended at something the other day, had to remember my roots
used to see world ending beefs on other OG forums.

Uh oh yeah you guys suck eggs! Eat my shorts!
Casa lives at
P.O Box 288 Lennox Head NSW 2478 AUSTRALIA.

ddifof

OTF status
May 11, 2005
Wasn't IBG the dude making 6 figures, paying for his ex wife t!ts with your tax money and sporting oral herpes in his POF profile? If so, I like that guy

• Haha
Reactions: santacruzin

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trestles look really good a couple of days when I was driving home from work.

The wind conditions there vary so much from Oceanside.

It will glass off in the evenving at trestles and Oceanside will be all choppy.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Trestles look really good a couple of days when I was driving home from work.

The wind conditions there vary so much from Oceanside.

It will glass off in the evenving at trestles and Oceanside will be all choppy.
Is that a less pavement on Pendleton + elevation nearer the coast? Kelp bed upwind of Stressles?

Trestles looking better with an onshore than a beachbreak?

The East Coast is nowhere near as consistent as California. We seem to get more offshore afternoons outside of Fall/Winter than California, with way more onshore mornings.

I've noticed on trips that there's a much higher chance of pm glassoff/offshores if you're close to some elevation. The place I've spent the most time at is several miles from any elevation and the coastal plain absolutely swelters. Kind of saw it thinking about going side/side-off one time in like two dozen trips. Almost all the others seem to have mountains basically right there and it seems like at any time it could cloud up and slack, rain and go offshore...

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I might surf a handful of afternoon sessions a year locally. Most beachbreaks in SD are onshore by 9-10 AM. On it at first light or shortly after my whole life really. If you 100% have the time to stop what you are doing and hit it, the east coast can be "tolerable" if your housing coats are low. But man the bugs. Fuck. Kindofa deal breaker.