Gavin exposed

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That’s what the politicians do

You’re such a good little subject
But you were just telling us it's ok to not wear a mask if you aren't the one telling people to wear a mask. I'd suggest that Gavin blew it and we should all be wearing masks. It's not hard to be consistent. But you think people shouldn't wear masks but then mock Gavin for not wearing a mask. That's inconsistent.

Reactions: afoaf and Mr Doof

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

The question is, why are you following the rules?

Because a) you are being told? or b) it's the right thing to do?

Why would anyone not want to help thwart the spread of the infection?

My biggest worry is that I give it to someone else.

I'm less concerned with getting it than giving it.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
It’s poor form, hypocritical and really bad that he lied about being outside.

The shut downs are f’cking small businesses that poured their life’s work into them. It’s devastating.

But are folks really dumb enough to think “tax and spend Democrats“ are gleefully shutting down businesses because they’re drunk with power and want to impose their will on their subjects?

Shutting down businesses turns off a major source of the tax revenue spigot. Do you really think they’re willing to give that up for some short term power?

Maybe I’m missing something and I’m the naive one here. What is the long game?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

I always forget that you're the one who loves to live free or die....while happily taking advantage of all the benefits our oppressive government provides. It seems to me like you should be living off the grid or something. At least those people walk the walk.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The shut downs are f’cking small businesses that poured their life’s work into them. It’s devastating.

But are folks really dumb enough to think “tax and spend Democrats“ are gleefully shutting down businesses because they’re drunk with power and want to impose their will on their subjects?

Shutting down businesses turns off a major source of the tax revenue spigot. Do you really think they’re willing to give that up for some short term power?

duh, control! Mindless sheep something something microchips in vaccines something world government.

Reactions: Mr Doof

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Whenever I drive through Napa I often stop at French Laundry and check out their garden. It's pretty awesome. I snack on the carrots, strawberries misc seasonal stuff. Then I go to the greenhouse and eat sprouts, lettuce and the delicate stuff. Nobody ever comes out and nobody is ever monitoring it. You could easily walk around there with a bag put together a fvckn bomb ass salad to prepare and eat for lunch a few miles away overlooking the vineyards. :shaka:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I always forget that you're the one who loves to live free or die....while happily taking advantage of all the benefits our oppressive government provides. It seems to me like you should be living off the grid or something. At least those people walk the walk.
Backwoods Alaska without the stipend?

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005

Our biased mainstream media outlets promote lockdowns and other rules, and political hacks like Newsome have to do their bidding in order to keep said outlets from publishing negative reports about them in order to be re-elected.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
But you were just telling us it's ok to not wear a mask if you aren't the one telling people to wear a mask. I'd suggest that Gavin blew it and we should all be wearing masks. It's not hard to be consistent. But you think people shouldn't wear masks but then mock Gavin for not wearing a mask. That's inconsistent.
Wearing masks outside is stupid. Categorically retarded

Getting that out of the way, you're making things too complicated. If you tell people to wear a mask, or if you think that people should be wearing masks, then wear one. Otherwise STFU and MYOB

There's no inconsistency at all. Gavin thinks everyone should wear a mask, but then he doesn't in situation when he would DEMAND that others do so

ps- that French Laundry room is not "outside"

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Wearing masks outside is stupid. Categorically retarded

Getting that out of the way, you're making things too complicated. If you tell people to wear a mask, or if you think that people should be wearing masks, then wear one. Otherwise STFU and MYOB

There's no inconsistency at all. Gavin thinks everyone should wear a mask, but then he doesn't in situation when he would DEMAND that others do so

ps- that French Laundry room is not "outside"
I said he blew it.

Masks outside are dumb.

You're inconsistent. He's inconsistent. You also don't live here so you shouldn't care.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Our biased mainstream media outlets promote lockdowns and other rules, and political hacks like Newsome have to do their bidding in order to keep said outlets from publishing negative reports about them in order to be re-elected.
Don’t you think massive unemployment and bankrupted business would generate some negative press and harm his re-election chances?

Why are epidemiologist pushing for masks and shutdowns? Are they, like the biased mainstream media, just slaves to those “big mask“ dollars being thrown at them? :roflmao:

Your issue doesn’t seem to be that MSM is biased, you just don’t agree with their bias.