Gavin exposed

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Yeah, this is pretty bad.

When first asked he said they were outside, socially distanced and wearing masks. Then when the pic surfaced he said he didn’t know that many people were going to be there and he ‘should have just left’. So full of sh!t.

The LOBBYIST who’s birthday party it was still insists they were outside.

Also in attendance was the CEO of the California Medical Association.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
I thought surfdog was going to show something more provacative of his lover gavin......:dancing:

but yeah, the guy's an idiot......

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
OK, so Gavin's a hypocritical scumbag rich boy politician. What are you gonna do about it, other than whine? Recall election? Come up with a Repub that has a chance in hell of beating him in 22? Send Meal Team 6 into Sacramento to regulate?

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos and Mr Doof

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Where is the outrage from the erbb right wingers when the right wing politicians flout the recommendations?

It's like some intuitive force is causing them to focus on evidence that supports what they want to believe.

I think it's cool seeing how the brain works.

Gavin made a bad decision for sure. In the time of camera's did he not think this would come out?

I bet all those people are getting tested all the time.

(More elitism.)

When I was sick, I couldn't get a test. They told me to go home and see if I don't die.

If you look at the picture it looks like they could be are outside.

Still a bad move.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos and Mr Doof

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
OK, so Gavin's a hypocritical scumbag rich boy politician. What are you gonna do about it, other than whine?
I dunno, maybe say FU to the mandates he is trying to impose on us, and hang out with friends and family like it's any other holiday?

Where is the outrage from the erbb right wingers when the right wing politicians flout the recommendations?
If their message is consistent with their behavior, then at least they are being honest about, even if it's irresponsible.

I really hate it when dishes/preparations are in quotes. Makes me not want to eat the food. So fucking pretentious.
French Laundry is the epitome of pretentiousness, quotes on the menu or not. Last I heard they still had a landline that you have to call and sit on hold for days to make a reservation. Cuz can, I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Simple. The right wing politicians aren't the ones creating the recommendations/regulations/mandates/etc

The defense of this crook is why he continues to have the ability to rule.
I didn't defend him.

I criticized his decision making.

One of the tells or motivated reasoning is the willful ignorance of counter evidence.

Reactions: tacos

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Simple. The right wing politicians aren't the ones creating the recommendations/regulations/mandates/etc

The defense of this crook is why he continues to have the ability to rule.
so we should only follow rules we like. Gotcha.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I really hate it when dishes/preparations are in quotes. Makes me not want to eat the food. So fucking pretentious.
Yep. That menu looks hoity-toity and high-maintenance, small portion-sized junk.

Give me a 30+ oz steak any day over that. No garnish beyond a few beers on the side.

Reactions: grapedrink